The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To every hero

+4
Crobat
Photoshop
PlatinumAce
Maple Syrup
8 posters

Go down

To every hero Empty To every hero

Post by Guest Wed 07 Nov 2012, 17:18

First off, i would like to thank everyone on PO and the forums. Unless you are a VERY new member, you should know hero has already been through a lot and i want to thank everyone who stuck around and had faith it is because of you guys that hero will continue to grow strong in terms of closeness and also skill. I feel like im the cause of alot of these problems if not all of them, and i understand if some of you share the same views, but reguardless i still view everyone in hero as my only friends. I know i have an attitude problem and all and i also know most of you delt with it a long time without any discipline being handed down towad me, while i continued to abuse the power i had, and still do have because of you guys.

The reason i made this post was to just let everyone here know how much i really cared for them, and to let everyone know im no longer going to be able to come onto PO. I will miss you all very much, and before i go any further i would like to say i found way to stay in contact with any of you who actually wanted too.

Ive talked to my brother and he said he could check the forums and be on PO from time to time to relay messages as i dont have a phone or computer where im going, and hes stuck in his bed or a few months. I really hope none of you find this weird and hes really nice, so please atleast let him relay messages for me. I think thats all, and i dont really know what else to say, but good bye everyone, i will talk to you all again as soon as i can.

<3 Lyn

Back to top Go down

To every hero Empty Re: To every hero

Post by Maple Syrup Wed 07 Nov 2012, 17:21

Aww lyn gl wherever you are going Smile
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatinumAce Wed 07 Nov 2012, 17:27

lyn im going to miss you,had a lot of fun times talking to you and i hope you come back to us soon,and finally i wish u the best of luck in your journey and can over come anything that gets in your way
PlatinumAce
PlatinumAce
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Wed 07 Nov 2012, 17:27

It saddens me that you have to go and I appreciate your brother for helping you relay messages between you and the rest of us. You have never caused problems to the clan, rather you have accentuate what it means to be loyal to your morals and standing strong before them. Thank you for being a real human being.

Lyndsey, if you need anything please, do not hesitate to speak to me.
I have and always will be there for you no matter what happens.

I'll miss you so much sweetheart.

Clare

Last edited by Clare on Wed 07 Nov 2012, 21:31; edited 2 times in total
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
To every hero Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Wed 07 Nov 2012, 18:07

</3
Good Luck Lyn, going to miss you.
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiningCrobat

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Smash Wed 07 Nov 2012, 21:15

Good luck lyn, in whatever you do, and no matter what happens, you'll always have friends here Smile <3
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Thu 08 Nov 2012, 13:58

We might have had our differecnes Lyn, but you are a very cool person and someone I think all Heros can look up to. I hope whatever you do is going to go well.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

To every hero Empty To every hero

Post by chris7 Fri 09 Nov 2012, 08:35

I don't know how to start this post or what to write to express how sad I was reading that you are not going to be able to come on PO, but what I know is that I will greatly miss you as will the others,too. Thank you for all the good times we had doing battles together, but also through chat as well. You can always consider yourself as my best friend on PO and I hope you considered me a good friend as well. GL with everything you so decide to do from now!

Chris
chris7
chris7
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Eeyore Fri 09 Nov 2012, 18:03

Lyn, i'm incredibly sad that you're leaving hero, but on that note, i wish you all the best. I'll forever remember the funny sh** and stuff we talked and did together. <3 Also, i hope that we can find a way to stay in contact? Smile

<3 tape
Eeyore
Eeyore
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down