The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Timeline

+4
Lasen
Photoshop
KyogreF4N
Niiick
8 posters

Go down

Hero Timeline Empty Hero Timeline

Post by Niiick Wed 03 Dec 2014, 22:29

Having listened to the History Book V2.0, I felt that it might be easier to also have a written record, and this seemed like a good time to do it. I will leave the topic unlocked so people can post their viewpoint of an event if it is incorrect, and say if they feel this is unnecessary. I used Photoshop's list as a basis, but if you think its worthwhile, it's up to Hero members to update and fill this in over time.

July 20th, 2011 – January 2012
Quicksilver makes Hero!
• Battle tournament by NPG Mario. The clan was moved to Pokemon Online.
• Nuub after joined Hero! There were no requirements!
• Forums begin on January 2012

Notable members: Quicksilver, Smalls, undead, PDT and Aura Disciple.

March 2012 – May 2012
Superstars Rise!
• Photoshop join on April 20th, 2013
• Photoshop undergoes the alias as Clair the Dragon Gym Leader. Changed to Clare later on to impersonate a female.
• Lucario mascot as first mascot for Hero!
• Forums 2.0 inspired by CrystillianGuard [CS] on June 2013
• Quicksilver gets banned! Afterwards PC breaks.
• Youtube channel Heroeshub boombs with “Gruuduun!”

Notable members: Photoshop/Clare, Tape, Golduck, Warpstar, Stargazer, Goat, Lyn, Nuub and Afro Smash

August 2012 - September 2012
The Lyn Incident!
• Picture goes up of Lyn with drawn dicks. Lyn is offended and everyone is trying to fnid who is the one who did it.
• Undead and another accomplice were suspected. Lasen and Chris6 were interrogated but did not do it.
• Lyn revealed as a guy who plays LOL and enjoys being a female on the internet. Pretended to be a thug.
• Lyn was happy of her accomplishments in a sadistic manner. Golduck is disgusted and leaves. Chris6 leaves for school but never came back.

Notable Members: Undead, Golduck, Lasen, Photoshop/Clare, Lyn, Crobat

October 2012 – November 2012
The Queen’s Reign!
• Quicksilver returns and is given power as leader. Nuub and Clare were co-leaders and the power was divided into three.
• Members did not want Quicksilver as leader and wanted change. Elections were made.
• Clare wins the election and becomes Leader.
• Seph along with other members helped changed the ruling for the elections to balance power.
• The Claymore’s first edition was created.
• Moderator of PO reveals Clare to be a Photoshop.
• Photoshop resigns his position to Nuub.
• Photoshop regains positon as members understood the reasons for lying. Explained the truth of his life in the Claymore Thanksgiving Edition.
• Absol became new mascot.

Notable Members: Photoshop/Clare, Seph, Nuub, Quicksilver.

December 2012 – January 2013
The New Generation!
• Shutdown from foreign servers such as PO Mexico. Bulldozer, Jorge, lilou all left to join MVP.
• Baby boom of new players! Granbull, Kody, JJ, Haar, Mononokel, Abe, Freezeshock, Zac Flare, Mikasa (Da Raikage) and Nick.
• Ash returns and pushes the free spirit movement of no clan tags for members.
• The Claymore booms in popularity.
• [HIT] (Heroes In Training) yields KYOGREF4N.
• Photoshop leaves due to academia.

Notable Members: Photoshop, Afro Smash, Ash.

February 2013-March 2013
Ruthless Aggression!
• Afro Smash became leader of Hero but Photoshop was the “Godfather”
• Ash vs. Granbull dilemma broke the clan in half after their argument made Hero lose in a clan war (vs. xClus)
• Ash and Granbull are put on a final warning
• Fille was made co-leader of Hero.

Notable Members: Afro Smash, Ash, Granbull, Photoshop (Behind the scenes).

March 2013 – April 2013
The Great War
• Photoshop returns and is made leader of Hero with Fille and Afro Smash as co-leader.
• War vs. MVP ends is declared a draw, after Sammyy, a non Hero member plays for Hero, and 'the move glitch' results in him losing the last game.
• Key started to take Hero members to their Radiant Garden!
• Granbull is removed from clan having broken his final warning- joining Key and agreeing to play for them in the clan war
• Hero and Key were rivals.
• Seph and Photoshop fought in a battle after much trash talk was made to each other.
• Lasen the april fool:
              -Lasen is demoted from mod to member - in place of Nick's promotion to mod.
              -Lasen creates post saying he is leaving the clan
              -After many heartfelt farewells from many members, Lasen reveals it to be an April Fools prank
              -Everyone hates Lasen
•     Ash left the clan - to mixed feelings.

Notable Members: Photoshop, Fille, Afro Smash, Granbull, Crobat

May 2013 – August 2013
Hero Excalibur
• All members were removed from Hero to retain requirements in Hero.
• Hero forums 3.0 for the 1st year anniversary.
• Afro Smash becomes admin- due to school work??
• Fille is demoted by Photoshop for badly led clan war- leaving Photoshop the sole leader/owner
• Excalibur became Hero new mascot.
• Ash returns and is removed for unpleasant behavior
• Fille leaves due to other commmitments
• Photoshop leaves! The Claymore ends!

Notable Members: Photoshop, Afro Smash, Crobat, Fille, Nick

August 2013- November 2013
The Second Coming
• Nick was elected as leader after Photoshop leaves
• Nuub is named as co-leader
• Beastly leaves to join IMP
• Beastly leaves IMP (due to being kicked or his choice, still unconfirmed/disputed)
• Fille returns and is rapidly re-promoted through the ranks
• Ash returns after being unbanned, is denied admin and leaves forever
• Hero goes to semifinals in Clan World Cup
• Granbull rejoins, Lasen (eventually) rejoins
• Gr0v wanted to merge with Hero but was repeatedly denied
• Crobat absent nearly the whole time thanks to a bad PC
• Hero and Elite became rivals as Elite was trying to take members of Hero, mainly Afro Smash (unsuccessfully)
• Hero come from behind to defeat Elite in a big clan war
• At the end of his leadership, Nick leaves

Notable Members: Nick, Fille, Nuub, Mikasa, Night, KitanaMK, Afro Smash, KyogreF4N.

November 2013 – January 2014
The Elegant and Powerful!
• Fille becomes leader of Hero
• Nuub changes name to Maple Syrup
• Gr0v gives up and merges with Hero. The name still remained as Hero.

Notable Members: Cobalt/Gr0v, Den

January 2014 - March 2014
Syrup: Sweet but a bit thick....
• Maple Syrup is leader
• Incident with HC starts, old arguments with Elite cause hate between HC and Hero.

• Nick annoyed by Den on skype, brings in Alice to help insult den, Alice starts hanging around in Hero
• Alice brings her tyranny to forums

Notable Members: Den

March 2014 - ??
Lasen?
• Loss to TR

Fill in below...

Last edited by Niiick on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 07:20; edited 2 times in total

Niiick
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Hero Timeline Empty Re: Hero Timeline

Post by Crobat Thu 04 Dec 2014, 00:35

I would like to point out that I didn't join until September 2012, not sure why I'm notable in March 2012 – May 2012 :/
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiningCrobat

Back to top Go down

Post by KyogreF4N Thu 04 Dec 2014, 09:43

I'd just like to point out that my first months in Hero were the best ones, with gen 5 ubers, and amazing plays with Niiick and Granbull, my mentors with Lasen :] Laddering with you guys was just awesome, and i like remembering it ! I wouldn't have become any good (if i am) without you, and i want to say how happy i am to have joined Hero and spend all this time with you guys :]

That's it, and thanks niick, photo and everyone who participated in making this great project !!
KyogreF4N
KyogreF4N
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Thu 04 Dec 2014, 10:52

Crobat wrote:I would like to point out that I didn't join until September 2012, not sure why I'm notable in March 2012 – May 2012 :/

Sorry I took it in regards to forum join date. Also you weren't a prevalent player until the summer when you were more active in the clan.
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Hero Timeline Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Thu 04 Dec 2014, 11:18

Btw nice add ins. Totally forgot to bring up the April Fools joke Lasen made.
Photoshop
Photoshop
Hero Timeline Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Thu 04 Dec 2014, 11:25

Photoshop wrote:Btw nice add ins. Totally forgot to bring up the April Fools joke Lasen made.

Even I forgot about it. I guess I was an asshole for pulling that, but it made for some interesting memories of Crobat avoiding me for a week. Fun.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Thu 04 Dec 2014, 13:03

KyogreF4N wrote:I'd just like to point out that my first months in Hero were the best ones, with gen 5 ubers, and amazing plays with Niiick and Granbull, my mentors with Lasen :] Laddering with you guys was just awesome, and i like remembering it ! I wouldn't have become any good (if i am) without you, and i want to say how happy i am to have joined Hero and spend all this time with you guys :]

That's it, and thanks niick, photo and everyone who participated in making this great project !!
I don't even get mentioned anymore </3
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastly Fri 05 Dec 2014, 02:08

btw left imp on my own because I went inactive for school. Don't forget to put lasen resigning and putting da raikage as the new leader. Also put the summer of leaving as Kyogre, Granbull, and tape all left in the 2014 summer
Beastly
Beastly
Modding mastr
Modding mastr

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Fri 05 Dec 2014, 12:25

looks solid tbh but we have to work on the ending part. Though the end is whats happening now so that would always be changing
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Fri 05 Dec 2014, 12:38

Maple Syrup wrote:looks solid tbh but we have to work on the ending part. Though the end is whats happening now so that would always be changing

Just cement everything up until the end of Lasen's leadership.
Photoshop
Photoshop
Hero Timeline Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by KyogreF4N Sat 06 Dec 2014, 20:00

Crobat wrote:
KyogreF4N wrote:I'd just like to point out that my first months in Hero were the best ones, with gen 5 ubers, and amazing plays with Niiick and Granbull, my mentors with Lasen :] Laddering with you guys was just awesome, and i like remembering it ! I wouldn't have become any good (if i am) without you, and i want to say how happy i am to have joined Hero and spend all this time with you guys :]

Sorry, i totally forgot the brobat :/

You're also one of the guys who helped me the most at start, so i'd have to mention you. Sorry fren, forgive me Sad

We didn't really laddder together but we had really good matches :]
KyogreF4N
KyogreF4N
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Sat 06 Dec 2014, 23:56

KyogreF4N wrote:
Crobat wrote:

Sorry, i totally forgot the brobat :/

You're also one of the guys who helped me the most at start, so i'd have to mention you. Sorry fren, forgive me Sad

We didn't really laddder together but we had really good matches :]
We laddered a tiny bit... our timezones never matched up well, Lasen and Nick are closer to your daytime. You always meant a lot to me Sad
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Hero Timeline Empty RIP Hero

Post by Nathan. Tue 02 Jun 2015, 09:32

ahh so many memories. miss these days. been too long nuub and lasen </3 anyone have any way for me to contact my boy nick? he stopped using snapchat. Alan, me nd nicks PB4L meant Pambassadors for life lmao. and cobalt lives in a fucking bin. RIP [Hero], love u guys

Last edited by Nathan. on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 09:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didn't all publish)
Nathan.
Nathan.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Sun 07 Jun 2015, 07:48

Nathan. wrote:ahh so many memories. miss these days. been too long nuub and lasen </3 anyone have any way for me to contact my boy nick? he stopped using snapchat. Alan, me nd nicks PB4L meant Pambassadors for life lmao. and cobalt lives in a fucking bin. RIP [Hero], love u guys

I have not heard from Niiick in a million years it feels. If you wanna hang out with me and Nuub we chill at like 7 or 8 GMT and build teams or play pokemanz or overall fuck around on Skype. Also cobalt is a shitstain :]
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down