The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update : March 25th, 2013

3 posters

Go down

Update : March 25th, 2013 Empty Update : March 25th, 2013

Post by Photoshop Mon 25 Mar 2013, 19:53

Hey everyone,

This is sort of the like The Hero but I don't have the time to currently design and create all the things necessary to make another The Hero post right now. I also want to have this in mind before we finalize the month of March.

This is a compiled list of the things that we are currently working on:

Elections

Elections are this weekend, Friday-Sunday. If I have all the participants set, then I will reveal it as soon as everyone gets their votes in. I will be sending the ballots out through forum PM, so be sure to check your inbox on Friday.

We are having two elections, one for Moderators and one for Admins. Please be sure to vote for what you believe is right and not based on a system of favoritism.

The Hero League

These are the current users approved for the Hero League:
Nuub - Water
Messiah - Ground
Haar - Fighting

These are the current users trying to get into the Hero League:
Photoshop - Psychic
Afro Smash - Dark
Nox - Ghost
Lasen / Crobat - Flying
Raikage / Sandglass - Steel
Cold Fusion - Dragon
Ultra - Normal

Currently counting, that means we have 10 different types, which is good. However we need 12 different types.

I believe we will try to force more people to apply into Gym Leader. The E4's have kinda been chosen but not finalized due to the hard work needed to establish a strong team.

Please apply as a Gym Leader if you have the chance. Compile a strong team, play in NP OU or Wifi OU then ask me for a battle. I will grade your team from there and help you asset the final product for your team. However, don't ask for multiple battles in one session as I'm not fit to create multiple teams in one spot to face your team.

YouTube

I did some videos on the YouTube channel for the HeroesHub with Afro Smash and Abe. Go check that out if it's to your fancy.

Challenges

Haar has made the Irregular Challenge. If you want to see more of that and a badge as a reward, go check it out. (I'm currently working on that badge and Nuub's badge.)

Any Pokemon is Viable challenge is up as well.

Last edited by Photoshop on Tue 26 Mar 2013, 11:09; edited 1 time in total
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Update : March 25th, 2013 Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Update : March 25th, 2013 Empty Re: Update : March 25th, 2013

Post by Mononokel Mon 25 Mar 2013, 20:15

if you mentioned the Irregular Challenge, gotta mention the "Any Pokemon is viable" Challenge
Mononokel
Mononokel
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Update : March 25th, 2013 Empty Re: Update : March 25th, 2013

Post by Maple Syrup Mon 25 Mar 2013, 22:12

Photo please, let me in on the next OU PO live
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero