The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on Projects

3 posters

Go down

Update on Projects Empty Update on Projects

Post by Photoshop Wed 20 Aug 2014, 17:16

Hi

[RTTT - XY UU]
It's been quite some time since I made another episode for Road to the Top XY UU. Lasen had asked me if I will be continuing the series and I told him yes but I had to be inspired to play on PO.

To be perfectly honest I'm not motivated in the slightest. Even with friends in real life excited for the new Megas and myself reading the stats, I can't see myself playing it anymore. More or less for the same reasons Warpstar stopped + I'm a vet with other things on my mind.

So, yeah. If you were looking forward to it, oops.

[Yugioh?]
I might be posting up some videos of that if I play with people on Hero. I'm not sure since this is obviously a Pokemon channel or if people are interested.

Let me know.

[Secret Project]
I'm waiting on a tablet to do some vector scanning so it can have a long retention value rather than having to update it in the near future. I'm still working on concepts for design since I changed the meaning of the project.

Initially it was about Hero's history but more and more I want to make it my experience when I was in Hero. Somewhat like a motif to show my appreciation to individuals for being awesome members / human beings.

But that's about it. Leave any feedback, I greatly appreciate it!

Remember: They get the hand while you get the vag.
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Update on Projects Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Update on Projects Empty Re: Update on Projects

Post by Afro Smash Thu 21 Aug 2014, 19:02

Photoshop wrote:They get the hand while you get the vag.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have this on my tombstone.

Also excited for secret project :]
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Fri 22 Aug 2014, 14:41

Sad we won't see RTTT, I was looking forward to that. Oh well.

Hero has many Yugioh players, perhaps we could fool around on DevPro/DN/YGOPro and someone could record. Nothing too serious like laddering, though.

Secret Project is not even that secret, but I am definetely looking forward to that.

I know Photoshop isn't too keen on people posting small replies that barely help the topic, so I did my best to make this short and sweet.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Fri 22 Aug 2014, 22:35

Lasen wrote:Sad we won't see RTTT, I was looking forward to that. Oh well.

Hero has many Yugioh players, perhaps we could fool around on DevPro/DN/YGOPro and someone could record. Nothing too serious like laddering, though.

Secret Project is not even that secret, but I am definetely looking forward to that.

I know Photoshop isn't too keen on people posting small replies that barely help the topic, so I did my best to make this short and sweet.

Are you sure it isn't a secret?

Also, it's cool. You don't see me bastardizing Alan for his reply. Razz
Photoshop
Photoshop

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Sat 23 Aug 2014, 08:16

Are you sure it isn't a secret?

Also, it's cool. You don't see me bastardizing Alan for his reply. Razz[/quote]

You posted a lot of information about it, you gave us a teaser and you talked about it on skype as well. I don't find it be too much of a secret. It's true you have kept a lot to yourself, butI'm sure most clan members have a pretty good idea of what it is about.

Also, I was remembering the time where I posted a "will post later, reserving post" and you confronted me about it and deleted. It's on all in the past, but I just had a flashback.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Sat 23 Aug 2014, 10:53

Lasen wrote:You posted a lot of information about it, you gave us a teaser and you talked about it on skype as well. I don't find it be too much of a secret. It's true you have kept a lot to yourself, butI'm sure most clan members have a pretty good idea of what it is about.

Also, I was remembering the time where I posted a "will post later, reserving post" and you confronted me about it and deleted. It's on all in the past, but I just had a flashback.

Mainly because there is no point in reserving a post.

And yes, I gave away the secret out technically two years ago but not as of now.  I'll try to reserve giving away too much information on my updates. ^_^
Photoshop
Photoshop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down