The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Granbull has been officially removed from the Hero Clan.

+2
Maple Syrup
Photoshop
6 posters

Go down

Granbull has been officially removed from the Hero Clan. Empty Granbull has been officially removed from the Hero Clan.

Post by Photoshop Mon 04 Mar 2013, 22:38

I removed Granbull from the Hero Clan on March 4th, 2013.

Reason:
Granbull signed up to play for the clan war with Key against Hero on March 2nd, 2013 without prompting any owner of his decision. Granbull did not play on the day of the clan war, however he disobeyed the orders of the clan and intended to play for Key. If Granbull were to have told an owner that he was playing for the clan, he would have not been removed from Hero. But I can't have people doing what they want because they feel the need they should, regardless of the situation. This is why a clan is a group who communicates with one another and the individuals must think of their actions before others view it as a reflection of the clan. This was also his second chance after ruining the chance of Hero winning against Xclusive by the end of January.

Verdict:
Granbull will endure the same punishment to Seph. He will be removed from the clan but he is allowed in the channel. Failure to comply to the rules of the Hero clan will result in the ban of Granbull from the channel.

Thoughts:
Everyone seems to think that because I'm straight forward, I automatically hate them. I don't. That being said, I don't hate Jordan. Jordan is a great trainer who due to poor decisions was becoming difficult to manage within the clan. Nobody could see through his hard work because he coated it with selfish actions. I never asked of Jordan to do anything that he didn't want to do, however what I wanted was for him to think about the clan before making any rash decisions. Sadly, he did not follow through and I had to make the decision for his removal.

Apologizes for those who are friends with Granbull. I wish him well to whatever clan he serves in the future.

Evidence of discussion so I'm not provoked as a liar later:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Photoshop on Tue 05 Mar 2013, 00:12; edited 3 times in total
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Granbull has been officially removed from the Hero Clan. Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Granbull has been officially removed from the Hero Clan. Empty Re: Granbull has been officially removed from the Hero Clan.

Post by Maple Syrup Mon 04 Mar 2013, 22:55

It is sad to see a good player and friend leave. Even sadder when it happens forcefully. Good luck Granbull you were a cool guy. Hope to see you in chat sometime
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Granbull has been officially removed from the Hero Clan. Empty Re: Granbull has been officially removed from the Hero Clan.

Post by Photoshop Tue 05 Mar 2013, 00:25

Some people have asked questions about the project Granbull and I have been working on. To that, I will continue to work on it with Nuub, and I'll ask Alan and Fille if they want to help out as well. I will try to make this the best thing possible for us to have indoors enjoyment away from having clan wars.

Before provoked, I am not stealing Granbull's idea. Granbull has presented this idea because Key is doing the same thing. However I will be putting more hours to it to perfect it and make it something unique from any other clan presented.
Photoshop
Photoshop

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Tue 05 Mar 2013, 04:06

It saddens me that Granbull left, since Jordan is a nice guy to hung around with.

That being said, I would like to help in the new project as well, as I have some more free time lately and I also liked the idea.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Tue 05 Mar 2013, 09:38

Absolutely Lasen!
Photoshop
Photoshop

Back to top Go down

Post by Fille Tue 05 Mar 2013, 09:48

It is sad that he had to leave, Grandbull is a nice guy :/
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Niiick Tue 05 Mar 2013, 12:48

yeah shame :/

Niiick
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura Disciple Tue 05 Mar 2013, 18:56

Yes, quite a shame. Still, I'd say that was handled in a professional way.
Aura Disciple
Aura Disciple
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Fille Wed 06 Mar 2013, 09:34

Aura Disciple wrote:Yes, quite a shame. Still, I'd say that was handled in a professional way.

indeed
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 17:15

I feel that this is the right decision as all three leaders want him out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down