The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quitting PO

+13
Afro Smash
Ramiel
SongSing
Maple Syrup
Close
Natsu,
Eeyore
Crobat
Maxedofhaxed
Photoshop
Lasen
DracoNinja
KyogreF4N
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Quitting PO - Page 2 Empty Re: Quitting PO

Post by Niiick Mon 25 Aug 2014, 18:46

One of my best Hero memories is when we were competing on the ladder to see who could get the highest, which ended in both of our first ever 1500s. Of course I won, but it looks like you have far surpassed me, which is only fitting given the amount of work and dedication you have shown, you have truly deserved it all.
Was really fun to ladder with (and against) you, especially in BW2, and best of luck in your degree and also for the rest of your life.
Salut.

Niiick
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Quitting PO - Page 2 Empty Re: Quitting PO

Post by KyogreF4N Mon 25 Aug 2014, 19:46

Thanks a lot bro, and indeed it was one of the very best times i had on PO, i'll remember forever yiu said : "1455 Surprised i never got it that high before"

You indeed surpassed me when you got like 1570 in BW2, i think my peak is 1567 before the reset if i'm not mistaken.

Then you left and i laddered like a motherfucker to get something good like 1700+, but YOU really gave me the motivation to ladder because i saw how funny it could be. Thanks for this because a very few people enjoy laddering it seems, but i was one of those thanks to you. You're one of the very best fren i've had on PO, and i was very sad when you left because yoour skill is just equal to your coolness.

Au revoir mon ami.
KyogreF4N
KyogreF4N
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2