The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Removal of ! HC ! Members.

+6
Loligont
Fille
Crobat
Maple Syrup
KyogreF4N
Afro Smash
10 posters

Go down

Removal of ! HC ! Members. Empty Removal of ! HC ! Members.

Post by Afro Smash Thu 20 Mar 2014, 18:29

Due to bad blood between Hero and ! HC ! members, all members of ! HC ! have had their member status removed. They are still welcome in the [Hero] channel as long as they do not cause any issues, and thus should still be treated with respect if they are showing you respect.

Members removed were:
Diz
Plaguemaw
Angelite

Maple is open to hearing Hero opinions on this decision.
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

Removal of ! HC ! Members. Empty Re: Removal of ! HC ! Members.

Post by KyogreF4N Fri 21 Mar 2014, 11:21

If these guys leave HC, they can comeback in Hero ? What are the problems between HC and Hero ?
KyogreF4N
KyogreF4N
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Sat 22 Mar 2014, 14:00

I revoked the removal as I thought they were wrongfully removed without putting enough thought into the decision.

I will be open to all opinions on this matter. However I stand on the side of keeping them here. Many have approached me saying its a bad idea to get rid of HC entirely.
Some people think they are cancerous and stuff. 

I believe that we should give them a chance at least to show that they can be heroes. So me and cobalt agreed a 3 strike system would be set in place, (which will work for all members.) Before we decide if we cut ties with anything about HC.

Also heres a pb: http://pastebin.com/FUAZdYRW
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Sat 22 Mar 2014, 15:12

Fake Crobat (Espeon) should not count for a general consensus >.>

Real Crobat (me) finds the HC members to be somewhat annoying, but doesn't really care if they stay or go.
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiningCrobat

Back to top Go down

Post by Fille Sun 23 Mar 2014, 09:51

What the fuck? I was going to open a new topic when I came home regarding this topic, BUT I WAS NOT GOING TO SUGGEST A REMOVAL OF HC! THIS IS ALL BASED ON OLD GRUDGES. I'll post here when I come home, but as for noe I'll just tell you all that we lost 3 very valuable players. Untill I get home I want everyone to think a little bit, why do you hate HC?

Home @ Tuesday
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Loligont Sun 23 Mar 2014, 10:49

The big picture is hating HC as itself for being completely ass retarded. Regarding the 3 Users , Plague Angelite and Diz , I don't know too much about Diz but I can vouche for Plague being really good and a chill guy. Same as Angelite I guess , so I don't understand why hating against the clan should stop us from having these guys in because of a "grudge" against HC.

Loligont
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Sun 23 Mar 2014, 12:28

I feel the only one with a big problem is cobalt which is understandable. Also he should explain why he thinks 3 members would ruin our reputation.

I find all of them pretty chill people.
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramiel Sun 23 Mar 2014, 12:39

Elite and HC shares some grudges yep.
There was that time when leaders from both sides shouted 'you guys suck' at each other for like an hour or so for a clanwar... Elite invited, HC chickened out (Arte, Finch, and some other POCL/POWC winners... I'd have chickened out if I was them too. Too much power gap). And both sides started saying they won the war despite it never happening...

To sum it up, childish disputes imo.
We're HEROES now! Get over it!

A bit more serious, Elite traditionally tended to attract those on the right side of PO rules, with a whole bunch of cstaff and server moderators. On the other, HC tended to attract... the opposite. I never had a problem with it despite being a MU and Server Moderator myself back then, but I can kinda see why Elite and HC wouldn't have got along well.

But again, we're HEROES now right?
Let's throw away all old grudges.

From the three, I can only vouch for Angelite, as she's pretty chill and nice to talk to.
whos plague and diz
halp

Ramiel
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Loligont Sun 23 Mar 2014, 14:35

Talked to Plague a few times , one of the most chill guys i've met on here.

Loligont
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Raikage Mon 24 Mar 2014, 12:33

What happened that made it so HC members had to be removed? I don't wish to be insensitive, but your prior as well as other existing clans have nothing to do with Hero. If people want to be in HC and Hero, we should judge them based on how they act as a Hero. Now, if they act like a retard with a Hero tag up and shame Hero, that's one story. But they can do whatever they like with their other clans. Also, it doesn't matter if Elite and HC hated each other, judge the person by their actions within the clan and give them a chance to prove themselves. That's what I think, now, we know that certain HC members have been known to act rudely; however, that has nothing to do with Hero. Right now, you're a Hero and when you're wearing the Hero tag, you're representing your clan. Let's not be known as the clan that discriminated against other clans because someone disliked them (I'm looking at you Luca).
Da Raikage
Da Raikage
True leader
True leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Fille Mon 24 Mar 2014, 12:58

Da Raikage wrote:What happened that made it so HC members had to be removed? I don't wish to be insensitive, but your prior as well as other existing clans have nothing to do with Hero. If people want to be in HC and Hero, we should judge them based on how they act as a Hero. Now, if they act like a retard with a Hero tag up and shame Hero, that's one story. But they can do whatever they like with their other clans. Also, it doesn't matter if Elite and HC hated each other, judge the person by their actions within the clan and give them a chance to prove themselves. That's what I think, now, we know that certain HC members have been known to act rudely; however, that has nothing to do with Hero. Right now, you're a Hero and when you're wearing the Hero tag, you're representing your clan. Let's not be known as the clan that discriminated against other clans because someone disliked them (I'm looking at you Luca).
How to give this post a like ?
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by KyogreF4N Mon 24 Mar 2014, 17:16

I don't think you can do what you want with any of your alt as long as you're a Hero. This is an important clan, and it's disrespectful to do not give back what it gives you. Btw I'm quite sorry about what happened with Angelite, as I wasnt talking to her when I was rude (yeah, exactly what i said to do not be... Everyone is human and makes mistakes as far as i know).

Anyway, i think you MUST be respectful as long as you're a part of a clan and try to be as nice as possible (who can say i'm not nice ? Smile)

You also have to be modest Very Happy
KyogreF4N
KyogreF4N
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Removal of ! HC ! Members. Empty :( tragic

Post by The Simpson Menace Tue 25 Mar 2014, 15:10

They forgot me
The Simpson Menace
The Simpson Menace
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Fille Wed 26 Mar 2014, 10:14

Good thing they forgot you Menace, this bullshit got to end.

Now Angelite and Alice had a little talk. It seemed to me like Angelite managed to convince Alice, which would be extreme looking at Alice's behaviour towards the HC clan.

So I started a little argument with Enemite, where I got to give her my views on the case as well I think. Please have a look:

Spoiler:

Now what did I get from that ?

First of all, we're hating on a whole clan because of the actions of 4-6 people.

They're trying to improve, though need some guidance. Give them that.

The 3 people kicked from Hero are NOT related to the trolling.

As of the current moment, HERO is actually very similar to HC. Some people hates us now because of the action of 1-3 (idfk) people inside the clan, and it looks like we are to struggle a bit to regain their trust.

If we could stop randomly insulting HC for past grudges, that would benefit both Hero and HC. If any HC members say something like 'Hero scum' in our channel, simply ask a mod to mute them (Hero mod+). Now I'd like to request the likes of Cobalt and whoever else was in on this decission to apologize to the 3 kicked members. I feel like they deserve an apology.
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Smash Wed 26 Mar 2014, 11:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

^ discussion preceding removal.
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Wed 26 Mar 2014, 15:18

I hlnestly find the removal of any HC just because they are HC stupid. Sure some of them have said some pretty powerful stuff, but that doesn't give us the right to remove all of them just like that. I got to meet some of them on a more personal level and they are overall spendid people. I am against this removal.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down