The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hero League - Gym Leader Acceptance By Elite Four Members

4 posters

Go down

The Hero League - Gym Leader Acceptance By Elite Four Members Empty The Hero League - Gym Leader Acceptance By Elite Four Members

Post by Photoshop Mon 29 Apr 2013, 17:34

Since I'm not going to be here for a long period of time, I have decided to let Afro Smash, Shadowhooh, and Cold Fusion test members who would like to be Gym Leaders since they are the Elite Four Members.

To Afro Smash, Shadowhooh, and Cold Fusion...
I advise you to get a flavor of the team and then break it with a anti team so that they can fill in the gaps necessary. When you ultimately feel like they can defend themselves as Gym Leaders, advise me that you have approved them and why you approved them.

Normally, after I lost a couple of times with anti teams, I decided that they had strong enough mindsets to take on any kind of team presented.

Do not help them make teams, however present their faults and how they can improve on said faults.

Thank you.
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
The Hero League - Gym Leader Acceptance By Elite Four Members Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

The Hero League - Gym Leader Acceptance By Elite Four Members Empty Re: The Hero League - Gym Leader Acceptance By Elite Four Members

Post by Maple Syrup Mon 29 Apr 2013, 19:43

I can also help with this if need be. Maybe Haar too.
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

The Hero League - Gym Leader Acceptance By Elite Four Members Empty Re: The Hero League - Gym Leader Acceptance By Elite Four Members

Post by DelanHaar6 Mon 29 Apr 2013, 20:11

I think the point of this is that just E4 members test and approve potential Gym Leaders. I'd love to help out too, but I can understand Photoshop wanting to ensure a higher standard of play by limiting the variability involved in allowing multiple people to approve Leaders.

...goodness, I sound like I'm still in AP Statistics. All that prep is going to my head!
DelanHaar6
DelanHaar6
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Mon 29 Apr 2013, 20:33

Correct Haar.

Nuub, you should focus on becoming a full member of Hero.
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
The Hero League - Gym Leader Acceptance By Elite Four Members Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mononokel Tue 30 Apr 2013, 09:48

A month ago, I talked to you about a poison team in OU. I improved it, scoring a 5-0 over Abe and some other stuff, so we could go testing again maybe...
Mononokel
Mononokel
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down