The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero meeting Decisions (skeleton)

2 posters

Go down

Hero meeting Decisions (skeleton) Empty Hero meeting Decisions (skeleton)

Post by Afro Smash Sat 17 Nov 2012, 23:05

Increasing the requirements to 1400 Ubers-OU-UU and 1300 NU-LU for December 2012 and onward in Hero

Creation of HIT(name not finalized, calm your tits seph) for up and coming hero's
Requirement is 1200+ for HIT

All votes now equal to 1, regardless of position

Clan wars at least monthly

Join tournaments to promote Hero

Recruit people who you think will benefit the clan

DONT MAKE sh** TOO REAL

Last edited by Afro Smash on Sun 18 Nov 2012, 11:56; edited 1 time in total
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

Hero meeting Decisions (skeleton) Empty Re: Hero meeting Decisions (skeleton)

Post by PlatinumAce Sat 17 Nov 2012, 23:20

nice and simple i like it
PlatinumAce
PlatinumAce
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 23:47

Log: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Only recorded from Recruitment to when I spoke.
This does not include the first discussion on Requirements.
-
Sir Ash, however brought up the point that everyone did not acknowledge, being that if you increase the clan requirements and have people who have low laddering qualifications such as Sir Crobat or Sir Seph, then it would be pointless to increase the requirement levels. He wants to break the line between being casual and competitive, and if people want to be competitive, they have to help people like Sir Seph or Sir Crobat become better players. This will then attract more members which will overall expand the clan due to the severity of maintaining the requirements among the clan itself.

I for one cannot really speak as I'm not a part of this clan, however increase the requirements was intentionally created to officially make Hero a competitive clan, among which all members have to maintain a longevity of persistence with their ranking on the ladder.

Mei wanted to have this happen before she was removed from being a leader, considering she believes everyone thinks she is doing a terrible job leading the clan to a serenity. I cannot say if this was the best decisions as a whole to expand Hero as a competitive clan instead of a casual clan, however her intentions were to maintain happiness and a close bond among all, to remember a name of Hero as a bookmark of their lives.

クレア気持ち悪い。 

帰宅。

Nyan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down