The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results of End of August Election/Outcome of Meeting

+3
Photoshop
Fille
Niiick
7 posters

Go down

Results of End of August Election/Outcome of Meeting Empty Results of End of August Election/Outcome of Meeting

Post by Niiick Sun 08 Sep 2013, 08:01

For anyone who wasn't at the meeting yesterday:

Member election:
Frozenbull: 2/6
Night: 0/6
FreezeShock: 3/6
A Loser: 4/6

Congratulations to A Loser on his promotion.

I also promoted Mikasa, from moderator to admin. I'm sure everyone feels this was deserved, but if you have any queries, speak to me.

We have restricts our rules on multiclanning to dual clanning, meaning you can be in a maximum of one other clan.

We will also remove members if they are inactive for more than 3 months.

Niiick
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Results of End of August Election/Outcome of Meeting Empty Re: Results of End of August Election/Outcome of Meeting

Post by Fille Sun 08 Sep 2013, 14:36

Wel deserved promotion for both of them! Very Happy

Dual clanning seems like a good rule, tho I have to ask if Clubs counts as Clans? Like something just between Hero and DRAZO. I hope not, seeing that I'm actually considering to join P4L O.o Either way, doesn't seem to bad :]
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Results of End of August Election/Outcome of Meeting Empty Re: Results of End of August Election/Outcome of Meeting

Post by Niiick Sun 08 Sep 2013, 17:58

DRAZO is fine. Idk why you would join P4L personally, but the are fine to join, if you aren't in OD any more.

Niiick
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Mon 09 Sep 2013, 17:27

This reply is towards Fille as he wasn't here when I explained my POV to Nick:

The Hero clan should maintain either a single clan loyalty or if worst comes to worst, become a channel like Drazo itself.

Upon the idea of only being a part of Hero, I believe that if members are committed to one clan, they will show their pride towards the clan. These people not only standout among others, but establish their legacy throughout it's history. An example would be myself, Afro Smash, or Nuub (to name a few). These players always remain a Hero because there is truly no point in joining other clans since they progressively get stronger regardless. It helps the clan as well because that is their main priority and focus when it comes to clan wars or events such as the League, Tournaments, and Challenges.

In general, Pokemon trainers now have lost the influence to continue to play on the server. Multiple reasons can be examined but it's purely just not in the heads of the masses. That being said, if Hero members can drive more members to be a part of them and them alone, the enthusiasm would increase and activity overall would increase. This then will flourish the next generation of Pokemon trainers that will eventually become part of the clan's overtime.

I personally believe that although this limit is restricted to "2", players will continue to be in multiple clans. It's very easy to hide your identity within other clans.

Then again, I generally do not understand joining more than one clan. It seems like a waste of time under the motifs of meeting new players. It's easy to be a part of a channel and speak to players if you want to learn from them, but if it's to be a part of their group, it's turning back on the other group you once joined.

The "Plan B" of turning Hero to a channel like Drazo is to dismiss all the penalties of being in a clan and just being a part of a community in itself. Although Drazo is not a clan, they continuously have calls and speak to one another. They also spectate matches and comment on the team one is using to verify flaws it might have.

However, doing something like this to Hero would remove the roots of Hero completely. All authorities would be removed and players would use the forums as a sub root over Pokemon Online's forum. It doesn't seem bad because everyone would be considered an equal within the forums or out of it, but it's a decision that once it's implemented, it's highly impossible to get out of it.

That being said, there are many directions the clan may go with the release of X and Y. But you all need to put your effort on a common goal towards Hero's progression.
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Results of End of August Election/Outcome of Meeting Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by a loser Tue 17 Sep 2013, 00:31

WOAH what? I'm honoured to be promoted! I thought you all hated me Razz

Unfortunately, studies have taken a toll on me, and I'm indefinitely retiring from Pokemon Online. I decided to check the forums for fun to see what was going on, and I'm sorry to have to say this. I may still play from time to time over breaks, but I can't commit to being an active member over the school year.
a loser
a loser
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Niiick Tue 17 Sep 2013, 19:27

Sorry to hear you won't be active, but it's understandable that you will be busy with school, real life comes first. I'm surprised to hear that you thought anyone hated you, I'm sorry if we didn't make you feel welcome. Good luck with school man.

Niiick
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Tue 24 Sep 2013, 21:12

I wonder when I could apply or earn one of these promotions, Let's wait a while and see.
Night
Night
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DelanHaar6 Wed 25 Sep 2013, 23:03

There isn't really an application, you have to be nominated by higher auth. Generally if you're an active member of the clan, an intelligent battler, and a likable person, you have a good chance of getting nominated.
DelanHaar6
DelanHaar6
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Smash Thu 26 Sep 2013, 07:14

Unfortunately Night you're none of those things :]
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Niiick Thu 26 Sep 2013, 17:43

Hahahahahaha
Night you were nominated for a promotion but you hadn't been very active on PO at the time so didn't get voted in. If you would like to be considered for a promotion you can speak to an admin or owner, but if you are active and part of the community you will probably be nominated anyway.
Afro, keep those soul crushing remarks coming and you're in for a pay rise.

Niiick
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Thu 26 Sep 2013, 21:04

U kno wat Alan *Sniff* I'm bout to pull a "Beastly" and leave the clan twice cuz of u k. Oh and thanks for the heads up Haar and Nick, I'll be more active on PO once this week of projects and exams finish.
Night
Night
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down