The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is there an election on [Hero]? This is stupid

2 posters

Go down

Why is there an election on [Hero]? This is stupid Empty Why is there an election on [Hero]? This is stupid

Post by Photoshop Wed 24 Oct 2012, 14:25

That's probably the first thing you are asking yourself right now.

Well I thought it would be a good idea for our first meeting to be a refresh for our Clan. The elections are meant to allow those to speak about the Auth levels on Hero, especially now with there being more moderators since the day [Hero] was made. This would also allow for the clan as a WHOLE to speak out instead of certain individuals of power.

How will the election be ran?

Nyan! has made a poll discussing all members who are currently in a position of power in [Hero]. Members will then choose if that said member should be promoted, demoted, or neutral. I will allow this poll to be activated for 24 hours (Friday 4PM EDT- Saturday 4PM EDT). Nyan! will then collect the data, check for IP fraud so that people can't vote twice, and announce the results in the forum. To make sure there is no cheating on my behalf since Nyan! is my brother, I have asked him to do this in his apartment and for me not to see any of the results. I solemnly swear on behalf of [Hero], my morals, and a higher being that I will not look at the results or have a conversation with Nyan! about the results.

Clare
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Why is there an election on [Hero]? This is stupid Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Why is there an election on [Hero]? This is stupid Empty Re: Why is there an election on [Hero]? This is stupid

Post by Maple Syrup Wed 24 Oct 2012, 19:18

Ok cool I think we should have debates maybe just cause it would be cool, maybe have 2 people square off in some sort of pokemon style thing.

And also I think we should have a thing same way the First Nations of America had meetings where we have like a certain amount of leaders and we vote, similar to the jedi council or something from star wars. Though atm it seems like I'm Yoda and Clare is Mace Windu if you get it. But i think everyone should have equal power in a sort of way. Anyway consider it

-nuub
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down