The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm retiring from pokemon online for a while

2 posters

Go down

I'm retiring from pokemon online for a while  Empty I'm retiring from pokemon online for a while

Post by Guest Thu 09 Aug 2012, 23:24

Hey guys it's Misses here ^^ this post is to simply state that I will be retiring from pokemon online and just pokemon in general for a long time.

The reason behind This is simply that I don't get the same thrill out of team building and battling the way I have in the past.

This lack of inspiration has lead to a lack in performance in the recent version of pokemon online and I have grown rather impatient with my self and the metagame in general.

This also isnt to say that my lack of high performance is due solely to the meta game. My skill in the game has become less and less due to me not wanting to play.

I have had a lot of good times with all of you and will hope to be battling with you all in the future shout outs go to
*Warpstar
*StarGazer
*quiksilver
you guys had helped me out when my own clan had fallen apart and had given me the confidence to be as best as I could be hitting a score of 1493 which I look to beat someday when I return

Finally id like to thank all of the Hero's out there for being nice chill people who can have fun and be fun to hangout with thanks to all.

Karl Kreisher / The Misses

Back to top Go down

I'm retiring from pokemon online for a while  Empty Re: I'm retiring from pokemon online for a while

Post by Photoshop Fri 10 Aug 2012, 01:29

You really inspired me with this post. I feel the exact way about Pokemon Online.

Hope to see you in the future.

<3
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
I'm retiring from pokemon online for a while  Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

I'm retiring from pokemon online for a while  Empty Re: I'm retiring from pokemon online for a while

Post by Warpstar Fri 10 Aug 2012, 05:06

I gotta say I've been starting to feel the same way about PO, its becoming somewhat stale.

Ill miss ya buddy, it was fun battling you and watching you destroy noobs on ladder Smile

P.S. my names Karl as well, lol.
Warpstar
Warpstar
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Aug 2012, 20:15

Thanks for shouting me out bro I hope you get your inspiration back and i kinda quit too like a few days ago so yeah thats why i havent been on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down