The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates + Hiatus

Go down

Updates + Hiatus Empty Updates + Hiatus

Post by Photoshop Sat 20 Apr 2013, 13:25

Greetings,

A couple of updates before we disclose the month of April:

-
There will be an election next friday from April 26th, 2013 to April 28th, 2013. Owners and Moderators will be on the chopping block, so please be online to receive your PM at that time.

As always, Moderator elections will consist of Candidates and Moderators, and with Owner, I will allow Admins and Moderators to vote. The way it will work is having Admins and Moderators vote for me to keep my position or not. If I am demoted upon Moderators and Admins, I will select someone to take my position from the pool of Admins as I would be demoted from Leader to Co-Leader.

I think that might be the best way, considering I believe to have a stronger judgment on who should run the clan if I so ever get demoted from the leadership position.
-

-
I will continue the Hero webzine this month. I will probably work on it after the elections are completed but please keep in mind that I have other things to do at the end of April, in terms of academics.
-

-
The Hero League is moving extremely slow in terms of Gym Leaders. I will like to complete the League by the end of May and have people playing in the summer. It's okay now considering that we are starting the clan fresh with Project Excalibur but we still need more players to prepare their teams for what is to come. We currently have two accepted Gym Leaders, three other gym leaders who are trying to meet the requirements for acceptance, but we need more bold players.
-

-
Speaking about Academics, from today April 20th, 2013, I will be on hiatus from Pokemon Online until the end of the month. I will be on Skype in case you need to ask any questions, but for the most part, I have a ton of things to accomplish and little time to invest playing. If I complete everything xearly, I can send on the results for the elections and complete the webzine by the end of the month. I'll regress to change to direct users that the elections are complete and the webzine is up, but for the most part, I might be gone until May 9th, 2013, which is my last final in my University.

Just keep everything tidy in the clan and recruit more members. The last couple of months have been a cold war for Hero considering there hasn't been much of a drive in the clan, but I hope that will change once everyone has the time to play around and not have to focus on academics.

PS. Happy 4/20
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Updates + Hiatus Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down