The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Letter of Resignation

+9
Photoshop
Lasen
KyogreF4N
Afro Smash
Beastly
Maple Syrup
Crobat
Loligont
Eeyore
13 posters

Go down

A Letter of Resignation Empty A Letter of Resignation

Post by Eeyore Sat 13 Sep 2014, 05:47

In recent times, we have seen many players, both new and old, leave. These players, no matter how short or long they were with us, were good people. And they will not be forgotten. I’m sad to say that I too, will be joining these people in saying farewell. It’s been a sweet couple of years playing Pokémon, but I’ve come to realise that this part of my life is something that I need to say goodbye to. Pokémon served as a way for me escape the world around me: it was some good fun, nothing more and nothing less. I never expected to meet such good people, nor did I expect to play in tournaments such as POWC and POCL. As of late however, particularly this year, I have found Pokémon to become a dominating force of my life – something that has interfered with both my studies and my life in general. I’ve not only lost interest in the game and all it stands for, but I feel an overwhelming desire to leave. I’ll be honest; I’ve had this urge many, many a time before. However, this game always hooked me back in. But I refuse to allow that to happen again. Nevertheless, this game has been a great source of joy and achievement for me (however much or little that may be), and I will treasure the great times I’ve had playing it. More importantly however, I will always remember you people. I know the last time I left [Hero] it was abrupt and I owe you this clan more than that. Thank you all for these past couple of years, it’s been a blast. Now it’s time for this sad, taped up lil donkey to head off into the real world. Goodbye all. I hope that [Hero] lives on forever ~
Eeyore
Eeyore
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

A Letter of Resignation Empty Re: A Letter of Resignation

Post by Loligont Sat 13 Sep 2014, 09:32

.. I knew that day was coming but .. well. I don't want to write too too much cause you know how good of friends we are.
I would appreciate it if you however try to keep contact with me , like Skype or idk what the fuck.
I love you tape <3

Loligont
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Sat 13 Sep 2014, 10:01

Tape. Friend. Mentor. Australian feg. My heart weeps more than the many vaginas on PO that will no longer be fucked by your legendary 50 centimeter peen. Though I have not been very active, it hurts to know I won't be able to see you much if at all in the future. You were always fun to watch and learn from, and always a good opponent. You were also the only one that ever laughed at my jokes (as evident by Honourable Quotes, where there were, like, 2 quotes from me not posted from me. and I think you posted them both...) :[
Brobat is bad at long emotional forum post. Brobat will miss you <3
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiningCrobat

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Sat 13 Sep 2014, 14:00

It really saddens me to have to see you leave. You have been with us for so long. You have been one of our most excellent players cementing your god tier status. You are a great friend and someone I have always looked up to as you were so good. You were one of the best people to talk to when you needed help with an ubers team. The originality and skill just shone off of you. You will be missed tape. I hope that this decision will help you get further along in life, you have so much potential.
Thank you for being with us, I love you man
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastly Sat 13 Sep 2014, 15:35

Okay this is one of the worst few months in hero in a long time. Photo has said himself that you and afro smash are one of the reasons hero is still even a thought. Thank you for the years you been in hero and its going to be sad to see you go :[
Beastly
Beastly
Modding mastr
Modding mastr

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Smash Sat 13 Sep 2014, 16:32

Man this hit me a bit harder than I expected when I read it :[

Well Tape since I joined around 2 years ago you've been a good friend of mine and definitely one of the the strongest Heros around, and a force to be reckoned with in the Ubers metagame (Although despite ur success in official tours the ubers community was always pretty unjustifiably negative towards you, hope this didnt contribute to you leaving).

Best of luck at school and with your future in general, you are someone I will genuinely miss and probably reminisce about in the future, I hope you pop back in a few times to update us on how lifes going and the like, but if we never speak again Tape, just want you to know its been an honour being your friend and fellow Hero.
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

Post by KyogreF4N Sun 14 Sep 2014, 08:43

You were, i think, the most powerful Hero player ever in Ubers. I can't compare to Afro Smash or Photofor other tiers, but no doubt about Ubers, the only tier i'm a bit skilled at. My aim when i joined Hero was to get as close as i can of you, and i was indeed close i think but always inferior because you're just god. Moreover, you were a very good person to talk with, with a very fair spirit and soul, full of equality and kindness. I'll miss you and i wish we can stay in contact.

I know what you mean about PO getting a dominating force in your life, because i really felt it during July and past months either. I felt dependent on PO, i needed to play almost absolutely. That also encouraged me to leave totally, because i don't want this to happen again, i have more work this year so less time to do other things. And you'll see, there are millions of other things to do like sports, go with your friends or just study.

Best luck for your life, et bon courage mon ami Tape.
KyogreF4N
KyogreF4N
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Sun 14 Sep 2014, 14:04

Instead of being all mushy and shit, I am going to try a different approach!

I have your IP adress. Make a skype account or get ready to be sent dragon dildos at your doorstep.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Eeyore Mon 15 Sep 2014, 05:02

To all of you:

thanks. there's more i could say, but really that says it all. if i make a skype account, which i most invariably will, i'll try to keep in touch. but that's for the future. I wish you all the best of luck ~
Eeyore
Eeyore
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Mon 15 Sep 2014, 12:39

Tape... ):

The reason why I ever started playing in Hero... My mentor and guidance to success... And now you too have moved on... I still remember that day you gave us your real name and I nicknamed you Eeyore... And the time I was trying to get to 1400 on UU but couldn't do it but you were there to push me... Or the time you convinced me Boxing Blissey was good in Ubers and got me 1500+ in Ubers...Damn dude time flies...

To be frank there have been many people who are leaving Hero but this one is the only one that hit me home. It greatly saddens me that you'll be leaving. An absolutely phenomenal player and a pioneer for Hero in it's efforts for absolute greatness...I wish you the best with your future and I hope to still keep in contact via Skype.

Remember they, they get the hand while you, you get the vag.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
A Letter of Resignation Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fille Mon 15 Sep 2014, 14:48

So July-September 2014 = The official Hero lost half of it's best members month

Tape, Draconinja, KyogreF4N, etc etc :[

Mate thank you for the year, you've made it better than it would have been w/o you ♥
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Mon 15 Sep 2014, 17:02

Fille wrote:So July-September 2014 = The official Hero lost half of it's best members month

Tape, Draconinja, KyogreF4N, etc etc :[

Mate thank you for the year, you've made it better than it would have been w/o you ♥

I'd say it's more like The Great Depression. Now all Hero has to do is wait for the third annual baby boom.
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
A Letter of Resignation Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Mon 15 Sep 2014, 17:48

You mean a Big Bang?
Night
Night
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunat Tue 16 Sep 2014, 04:18

How is it going with showdown? I think, this would help with our "Big Bang" - Dante 2k14

Also, laddering on PS with the hero alt :[
Hunat
Hunat
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Jirachie Thu 18 Sep 2014, 00:22

Goodbye man tape, BEST PLAYER EVER GOOD LUCK WITH STUDIES BRO!
Jirachie
Jirachie
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down