The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, it's Haar.

+3
Daybreak
Photoshop
DelanHaar6
7 posters

Go down

Hey guys, it's Haar. Empty Hey guys, it's Haar.

Post by DelanHaar6 Thu 31 Jul 2014, 18:09

What's up everybody? After chatting with Crobat and Lasen occasionally in my Smash streams, I decided I wanted to see how the clan's holding up. I'm not returning to PO or anything, but I am a bit curious as to how you guys like competitive XY.

I also enjoy talking about TPP, college, Christianity, Fire Emblem, my dogs, and of course Smash!
DelanHaar6
DelanHaar6
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, it's Haar. Empty Re: Hey guys, it's Haar.

Post by Photoshop Thu 31 Jul 2014, 20:25

Competative Pokemon is stale imo. I wish there was a TV show that allowed only worthy players to fight. Youtube money ez.
Competative XY is hitting it's mark in terms of what's a staple for the most part. I'm happy for some more Megas in Nov.

Aside, I'm trying to get pumped again for Smash as I want to play as Lucina. If not I'm going to Marth or TL depending if either or suck. I gave up TL on Proj. M, can't recover too well.

I finished school and now a bachelor in Chemical Engineering. heh heh. I'm working on getting a new job, moving, and taking another exam for my Masters.

Been playing mostly XB1 with friends or getting hit on by hookers in 86st & 3rd. I occasionally play YGO, usually Tier 2 since it gives me a challenge against Tier 1.

Yup, that's about it. You?
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Hey guys, it's Haar. Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by Daybreak Fri 01 Aug 2014, 01:05

I love uu and nu.

ou can suck my dick
Daybreak
Daybreak
Modding mastr
Modding mastr

Back to top Go down

Post by DelanHaar6 Fri 01 Aug 2014, 02:37

The thought of Mega Kyogre and Mega Groudon is pretty scary - that is, assuming their abilities remain the same, which isn't guaranteed. Drizzle and Drought pretty much made those two what they are now.

Lucina looks pretty cool. I'm curious to see exactly how her sword functions and how the lack of the tipper system affects the strength of her attacks. I'm mostly looking forward to Greninja and Robin, but evidently Bowser is really good now too.

TL's recovery is really tricky in Project M. If you're not familiar with Aerial Glide Tossing then yeah, it's gonna be difficult if not impossible in some cases. Overall he was significantly changed from Brawl to PM, so I can understand the lack of a desire to continue with him. Imo everyone should find a PM-exclusive main anyways. It helps your brain and your fingers shift gears between different game engines if you play multiple Smash games regularly.

Congrats on graduating! I'm getting ready to move back to Norman for the school year. Really looking forward to reconnecting with all the awesome people I made friends with. I'll be living in an apartment for the first time, so we'll see how that goes!

I'm also programming more and more lately. I get to work on a project that's indirectly related to Smash though, so I'm not complaining in the slightest. When it's finished, the program will be able to take data from an online tournament bracket, organize and store it, and then be able to query the data using various criteria. Right now I'm designing it specifically to pull data from brackets hosted on the Challonge website, but maybe sometime in the future I'll expand it to work with other systems.
DelanHaar6
DelanHaar6
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Sat 02 Aug 2014, 11:13

awesome that you are programming!

What language do you use to code? I only use Java at the moment and can code for Android. But programming is actually super awesome and I love coding whenever I can. Its great that you are picking it up!
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Sat 02 Aug 2014, 12:00

Things have been fine, working my bum off all summer.

Looking forward to the new smash, though I'm nowhere as good as you two. <-- casual scrub.
Really want to play Robin and Mega Man, though. Yes... Mega Man...

Haven't been to into Pokemon lately, mainly because I don't like a lot of the changes they have made, such as mega evolutions. Not to mention the tiers suck :[ Just been sitting in my little corner playing LoL, DN, watching YouTube and occasionally stalking the forums.
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiningCrobat

Back to top Go down

Post by DelanHaar6 Tue 05 Aug 2014, 19:25

I've been using a couple of languages. I learned some Java last semester, and now I'm working with Scala, which is Java-based. I'm also using SQL, a database language.

Mega Evos are cool though! Haha nothing is as bad as the endless weather wars of gen 5 imo.
DelanHaar6
DelanHaar6
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunat Wed 06 Aug 2014, 16:21

m2k is the king \m/
ma boi rolex will kick asses at the next event \m/
Hunat
Hunat
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KyogreF4N Thu 14 Aug 2014, 14:17

Megaogre will kick so much asses imo

i'll try to play on december just to try it and see if it's still the ubers' boss or if it became any bad (impossible cuz it's an ogre tho <3)
KyogreF4N
KyogreF4N
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down