The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving PO

+7
RudeStyle
Lasen
KyogreF4N
Afro Smash
Eeyore
Daybreak
Loligont
11 posters

Go down

Leaving PO Empty Leaving PO

Post by Loligont Tue 06 May 2014, 21:26

I'll be leaving PO for atleast 2 weeks before I will decide if I will delete it from my pc or come back , occasionally or fully.
I will , maybe , delete Skype or everyone I got on there but that just might happen.
Pokemon turned into a shit game for me , literally no tier is enjoyable for me as of now.
But the main point of me leaving PO for a while is the hate I have against myself and what I have become.
I turned into the thing I hate the most , an arrogant prick , someone who insults everyone for no apparent reason.
I lost myself , I don't know where it happened but it did.
My old helpful self is gone , and that makes me sad.
I want to know if I can get back to it , mainly because that IS me , not the guy most of you know me as.
A mere mask that turned into a stronger reality than I ever wanted.
If I can't find back to myself I will delete both PO and Skype off my PC and try to be myself again.
I'll be on here on the forums , but that will be the only place I'll be on if anybody needs me , I will also finish HCL.
I am fully aware that I sound like a retard right now but that is something I will live with.
So yeah , all you guys are pretty much important to me in a way , so thanks for the time.

Loligont
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Leaving PO Empty Re: Leaving PO

Post by Daybreak Wed 07 May 2014, 01:37

wow ok no this is not cool.

Lilligant just wanna say this. Although you might leave all of us in the end of a 2 week span, you will eventually find your old self somewhere in the future. Strive for what you want to become and great sucess will come to you. I wish you the best of luck my friend. I am like :] and :[ at the same time. Is there an emoticon for both of them?
Daybreak
Daybreak
Modding mastr
Modding mastr

Back to top Go down

Post by Eeyore Wed 07 May 2014, 05:16

I only met you a couple of weeks back, but we've had heaps of fun times together. I haven't really seen this side that you say you've become, but that may just be because i didn't know the old you. Either way, i actually understand you perfectly. PO can become a consuming and addictive hobby, and it doesn't help that the internet mask makes it all too easy to forge another persona. Sadly, as you said yourself, we can lose ourselves to this. I hope you find yourself again, even if it means quitting PO for good. Good luck buddy.

<3 Monsters of Men

Eeyore
Eeyore
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Smash Wed 07 May 2014, 07:21

Lili nuuu, I was only jokin bby, you know i dont mean da fings i say to you :[

I hope u dont leave us, but its understandable if you do, the internet can become very consuming, and sometimes stepping back and reconnecting with reality can be good, either way I'm glad youre staying on forums and if you do leave hope you'll be back soon!
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

Post by KyogreF4N Wed 07 May 2014, 07:43

I'll miss you bro, you were a very chill person. I hope you'll be yourself again ASAP, no doubt it will happen. I wish all the best for the future ! See you :]
KyogreF4N
KyogreF4N
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Wed 07 May 2014, 08:12

I feel let down. I don't give a fuck if you grew a third testicle, you will come back to us. I order you as your leader.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by RudeStyle Wed 07 May 2014, 11:38

well its kinda sad that you might leave perm and i know most of us wouldn't be pleased with that,but obviously you gotta think whats best for yourself. If you choose to leave, good luck in rl :0 If you don't welcom bak frend!!!

RudeStyle
RudeStyle
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Fille Wed 07 May 2014, 12:13

I swear I'll check your IP and come to while you sleep and cut of your fucking testicles with a spoon this summer if you delete me from skype or leave Hero or BOTH OF THE FUCKING OPTIONS I SWEAR

I love you, and I know I've seen the true you that you've been talking about. You're one of those who are always helpful if needed, you've always been nice to me and I swear I would be nowhere close to where I am now without you Q_Q
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Loligont Thu 08 May 2014, 05:44

I'll be there until Monday .. what you guys wrote made me happy , really happy.
It's just like a big gay family here .. thank you all.

Loligont
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Leaving PO Empty letter to fucking lilligant

Post by Ramiel Thu 08 May 2014, 07:20

Dear fucking loligant
What a fucking good evening. How is the fucking weather there?

Holy shit liligant this is just... fucking startling.

I respect your choices and all that, but I was planning to make my return in a month or so and we were gonna have some fun Sad

But if you believe that it's kinda interfering who you are, I guess that IS a serious problem. I agree and note that PO should be played as a game, and if it interferes into one's life beyond a hobby, it is problematic.

That's the logical response I know but...

Fuck logic.

I'll be waiting for you.
I don't fucking care if you never come back.
I will still be fucking online waiting for my buddy.
We were buddies to the point it would have been awkward(or wasn't awkward at all idk) if we told gay jokes to each other. That's how close we were.
We haven't built enough weird-ass ubers teams that somehow work. Neither did we play enough strange-ass old style games that is somehow fun.
I'll be waiting.

That was cheesy as fuck but I don't care
I'll still be waiting.

From fucking Ramiel

Ramiel
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Fille Thu 08 May 2014, 16:07

I'm the one fucking Ramiel btw :]
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Choolio Thu 08 May 2014, 17:38

Yeah man, so took me a fucking while to write this because I always changed something or started new but yeah prepare your ass for my bad english.

I will miss you man who will call me now old? And who can I call back old? And who will ladder sometimes on PS! with me and building Teams that are not really working? And who from Germany talks with this Austrian guy online in english even tho they could talk in german? :[
It makes me so sad to see you maybe leaving but if you need to quit and I can understand why and I mean that serious. Just go and quit/delete PO and Skype if it's necesarry to find your old self back to be happy again man. I hope you will find it man.

And I wish you good luck not only good luck but fucking very good luck in your real life man and cool that you will stay active on the forum so I have a really good reason to get active here :]

And some words in german for you mang: Ich werd dich verfickt nochmal vermissen man, aber was sein muss muss verfickt nochmal sein. Dein alter Freund von den verfickten Bergen aus Österreich. Hoffe man schreibt sich oft hier im Forum :]

♥ CHOOLIO ♥

Choolio
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 May 2014, 17:50

cya
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Thu 08 May 2014, 17:56

Babe if u come back to us I will take you to a gay bar.

ALSO I WILL MISS YOU IF YOU LEAVE 5EVER
youre an awesome friend. I hope you can find yourself, search for your true self and strive to find it, that way you will become yourself again. I hope you can get through what must be a tough time for you.

IF YOU DONT COME BACK, I WILL GO TO GERMANY(which I already am doing) AND I WILL DRAG U TO NORWAY WHERE U WILL STAY LOCKED IN LEIVS BASEMENT UNDER PERMANENT SUPERVISION FROM ME AND ALEX

please come back :]
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Smash Thu 08 May 2014, 20:34

Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude