The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auth Overhaul April 2014

5 posters

Go down

Auth Overhaul April 2014 Empty Auth Overhaul April 2014

Post by Maple Syrup Tue 15 Apr 2014, 20:39

Revamping all the auth of Hero. Possibly revamping the way we elect people as we have become a large community where it is possible to hold a full scale democracy.

However is it ideal to have monthly mod elections based on the many many members in the clan, which may be inefficient, when some members voting may not be full participants many clan matters. Just think about it, do we want everybody to vote or should we base it off of the few (6) admins+ of the clan.

What will happen this election?

- 2-3 more admins (Will solve the need for a larger voice)

- Mods vote if candidates become mods. 

- Possible addition of a voice user, by definition, a hero that is contributes to the community more than a regular non mod user while also being respected and someone that all users can look up to, (ie Monsters of Men), voiced users should be the ones becoming candidates for mod. Also if you drop from mod you still have the voice. 
What does the voice really do? ure a fucking sick member and we love u, that's what it means and you are recognized by the clan.

So yeah I will be deciding voiced users with the rest of the admins+

ty I hope we can implement this easily. Also please tell me your opinions below. I may have more to add later.

Last edited by Maple Syrup on Mon 14 Jul 2014, 22:46; edited 1 time in total
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Auth Overhaul April 2014 Empty Re: Auth Overhaul April 2014

Post by Lasen Wed 16 Apr 2014, 03:14

Maple Syrup wrote:
So yeah I will be deciding voiced users with the rest of the admins+

Admins+ being 4 members counting you..

But I wholeheartedely agree with this idea.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Eeyore Wed 16 Apr 2014, 05:56

This all sounds pretty good. I think we need a larger admin/cauth base to really incorporate all the different opinions and views this clan has on a whole. Also, using me as an example. Oh Maple. <3
Eeyore
Eeyore
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Smash Wed 16 Apr 2014, 07:50

I don't mind a democracy on voting people in to power, but new members probably shouldn't be able to participate until like 2 months or something. The people in power should have no obligation to take decisions affecting the clan to a public vote, but of course member input and thoughts will be strongly considered. yh more admins would be good, finch and tape are probably good candidates, and voiced users seems cool.
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Wed 16 Apr 2014, 19:23

Afro Smash wrote:I don't mind a democracy on voting people in to power, but new members probably shouldn't be able to participate until like 2 months or something. The people in power should have no obligation to take decisions affecting the clan to a public vote, but of course member input and thoughts will be strongly considered. yh more admins would be good, finch and tape are probably good candidates, and voiced users seems cool.

Can't agree more with Afro. :]
Night
Night
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum