The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoutout to KyogreF4N and Arklight !

+2
KyogreF4N
Fille
6 posters

Go down

Shoutout to KyogreF4N and Arklight ! Empty Shoutout to KyogreF4N and Arklight !

Post by Fille Tue 01 Apr 2014, 07:23

I just wanted to give a little shoutout to [Hero]KyogreF4N and [Hero]Arklight for promoting the clan in the #! 0 channel ! They've entered and won a lot of tournaments here, and has proven to be strong and hence promoting our clan. I myself randomly entered the channel wearing a [Hero] clantag and got a PM instantly stating that I must be strong because I'm a Hero! When I asked why he said that 2 Hero members, Arklight and KyogreF4N has been playing alot on #! 0 and has proven to be insanely strong!

Well done and thank you both! :]
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Shoutout to KyogreF4N and Arklight ! Empty Re: Shoutout to KyogreF4N and Arklight !

Post by KyogreF4N Tue 01 Apr 2014, 12:20

Thanks a lot Fille !! Very Happy It is always cool to see our job rewarded Wink

And grats Arklight too, that's very cool from you !! Very Happy
KyogreF4N
KyogreF4N
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Shoutout to KyogreF4N and Arklight ! Empty Re: Shoutout to KyogreF4N and Arklight !

Post by luca. Tue 01 Apr 2014, 12:34

! 0 is tohjo v2 attracting them is cancerous but yeah. gratz

luca.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Fille Tue 01 Apr 2014, 16:06

luca. wrote:! 0 is tohjo v2 attracting them is cancerous but yeah. gratz

the cancerous people aren't nearly good enough for Hero. Besides, if they become too cancerous we can always ban them (Ddrox, Zidane)
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Tue 01 Apr 2014, 19:31

yeah Ik both are pretty famous over there, gratz on the CCC win Kyo and keep doing what youre doing.

Also cobalt don't be so quick to judge how they are. Even though they do come off as scrubby when you see them first.
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by KyogreF4N Tue 01 Apr 2014, 20:44

I havent won CCC yet, I cant find Trono lmao (not yet... It will be a bloody battle Very Happy) Thanks maple and cobalt too Smile
KyogreF4N
KyogreF4N
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoNinja Fri 04 Apr 2014, 10:01

when are their tournaments Surprised
DracoNinja
DracoNinja
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KyogreF4N Fri 04 Apr 2014, 10:35

Almost all day long, there are more than 1 tour per hour, at least ask if someone want to have a tour and they'll surely do it Wink
KyogreF4N
KyogreF4N
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Fri 04 Apr 2014, 10:38

I checked some of the battles. It's usually the same deal: the same 2-3 good people destrolishing the rest of the competion, then boasting about their success. Might just start going in there to teach these peeps how the real pros play.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down