The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 of the Hero Championship League

+14
Loligont
Silverthorn
Eeyore
Celebi.
Maxedofhaxed
[Hero]Accelerator
Maple Syrup
Choolio
RudeStyle
XyZero.
TGW
Fille
Afro Smash
Finchinator
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 3 of the Hero Championship League - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 3 of the Hero Championship League

Post by Fille Wed 26 Mar 2014, 14:16

Lost to MewtwoHidden

I shall improve Zac
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Week 3 of the Hero Championship League - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 3 of the Hero Championship League

Post by Eeyore Thu 27 Mar 2014, 05:06

I honestly just haven't seen Bolts like, ever. -__-
Sorry guys. You can sub me out if someone's else's timezones works better or someshit. Plus i got exams until Tuesday next week so won't be active much at all (especially after completely and utterly fucking up this session cos i'm a dumbass)
Eeyore
Eeyore
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoNinja Thu 27 Mar 2014, 06:06

I don't have my Mac yet, so activity is also an issue for me. Hopefully we can get an extension to at least next week for us to finish our matches. Also I can only play on PS because the webclient still doesn't have a working teambuilder Mad

I'll be fine if I can get an extension until next Wednesday if possible, along with Tape.

nvm
+Sakuya Izayoi: when do you want to play for hero champions league
! HC ! Angelite: Never.
+Sakuya Izayoi: i thought as muc
+Sakuya Izayoi: i'll take the win then thanks
! HC ! Angelite: I assumed you already would. Smile
! HC ! Angelite: That's the only reason I even joined cobalt's team :3
DracoNinja
DracoNinja
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Loligont Sun 30 Mar 2014, 15:36

funch stop being lazy and bring up week 4 :[[

Loligont
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Eeyore Mon 31 Mar 2014, 04:34

Agreed with Lilligant.

ACTIVITY POST: I've been on constantly despite exams and yet have not received any notification from anyone from Cobalt's team about Bolts and when he can be on etc. I don't know how on earth i'm expected to just run into him when clearly his timezone is very different to mine. Honestly, i don't see this battle getting done.

If you want to argue against me being on a lot, i've been laddering on Pilot, was on Ethereal/AMP. People can also vouch for me having been active on the server during appropriate times in my timezone. if you want to have a bitch fit about my myriad of alts, i test different things and don't always want people knowing my teams. Furthermore, my TI is pretty distinctive and i think most people who know me know it.

This is a bit snappy, but don't care for this stupid battle anymore after 2 weeks of zero contact. Also, fuk exams, fuk school, fuk life.
Eeyore
Eeyore
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2