The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Catch Up.

5 posters

Go down

A Little Catch Up. Empty A Little Catch Up.

Post by Afro Smash Sun 01 Dec 2013, 10:01

Just thought We'd do a little catch up on what we're currently doing and what we're going to be doing in the future Smile

I'm currently doing an apprenticeship at my local council, the pay isn't that great but they give you a fuck ton of free training which can be applied to mostly any job. In the evenings I'm finishing off my A Levels (your final 2 years of HS) which I was unable to do last year as I fell ill. After I finish the apprenticeship I plan on going to university to study Psychology, or a course that's more specified around psychotherapy. If I fail to get a job after Uni then I can fall back on the previous apprenticeship for near guaranteed work.

Sports wise I'm not really in to basketball any more, still enjoy watching it and supporting the Pacers (15-1 MOFUCKAS) but nowadays I prefer to either hit the gym or go mountain biking, and occasionally swimming with my gf.

Pokemon wise I recently won the LTT :] and I'm not gonna be too interested in gen 6 til lower tiers come out, so you'll probs see a bit less of me over the coming months, but I'll still hit up the forums regularly.

I've still got for the streets, and I'm still not lovin police.

Oh and I'm still sexy af and my penis has grown at 0.25 inches :]
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

A Little Catch Up. Empty Re: A Little Catch Up.

Post by Photoshop Sun 01 Dec 2013, 10:54

Congrats on your penis enlargement. I'm sure Eva will now be satisfied with your 3.25 inch slang. (:
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
A Little Catch Up. Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Sun 01 Dec 2013, 12:23

I am actually on my second to last year of high school, and I am struggling with all the extra-curricular shit I have going on. Basically, we have some tough as BALLS finals when we finish high school and we need extra lessons outside of school to succeed. And they're tough as balls. 12 hours a week for me.. Sad . BUT! Good news is that I will be moving to Cyprus next year due to my father's job, where I have found a university that interests me. So no exams that will fuck me afro I think that's it, on PO I just came back from a "break", aka the time when I couldn't play for shit. Now I am playing Ubers.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Fille Sun 01 Dec 2013, 14:41

Photoshop, that made my day!

Ok, so I'm doing 10th grade now (Which would be freshman I tihnk in the US), just chilling out through the school. I'm actually doing some homework now, and I practiced for a test for the first time last week! I don't really give a fuck about my markings, except English, PE and Math. I need an A in these three subjects, as they are my favourites. Sadly, our current (And last as well) English teacher was shit, but expects alot from us nonetheless, same goes for PE. Our Math teacher is really good, but as I'm (apparently) above average at maths, I'm taken out for some special group where we just work ahrd and learn nothing. I'm trying to get out of that group.

I do play alot of football on my sparetime (during summer, as it is really hard when you can't see jackshit during the winter), and just chilling out really. When I'm home I either Sleep, eat or play pokemon.

I do go on alot of Christian camps, my main reason to do so is to meet friends. For those who doesn't give a single fuck about God and Jesus, there are some kids who brings beer every year, and most of the girls are horny as fuck, as most of us have a reputation to live up to (Sadly, some nigga ruined my "riding session" last time :[ ). I do also care about the religious parts of the camps as well tho.

what else to say? Everyone knows I'm hot, so need to mention that. I don't do drugs, I don't drink that often, and I don't smoke. I also live in the drug capital of Norway :]

Should we also share how to get the girls?

I can force myself to fall in love with a girl, so hooking them aint hard :]
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Smash Wed 04 Dec 2013, 18:00

4.25 inches thank you very much, and and its the motion of the ocean anyway :[ AND IM A HIGHLY SKILLED SEAMAN
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Wed 04 Dec 2013, 18:13

Afro Smash wrote:4.25 inches thank you very much, and and its the motion of the ocean anyway :[ AND IM A HIGHLY SKILLED SEAMAN
This forum needs a like button, lol

yes please, thankyou, I will see what I can do!

Karma Points?? or some shit?
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum