The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My activeness

2 posters

Go down

My activeness Empty My activeness

Post by Maple Syrup Thu 26 Sep 2013, 18:34

Hey guys

You have probably noticed that I am not as active as I used to be. I have school and sports and a lot of other commitments in my life other than PO (including my girlfriend). I started grade 11 this September, it is much tougher than grade 10 (When I played PO a lot more). I don't know if school will slow down a bit after the starting rush but it might.

I play for my school's football (soccer) team and I have practice after school frequently, so I come home at 530 and then I have to eat and then do homework so I really don't have much time for internet things. Once soccer ends which would be in early November I think I could start coming on more.

Also I can't do the banner, it will take too much time and I just don't have it. Even my weekends are super busy with tournaments and parties and more homework.

I'll get on PO or Skype from time to time so don't hesitate to talk if you want. 

Anyways, I will be seeing you guys around (hopefully) 

-nuub
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

My activeness Empty Re: My activeness

Post by Fille Sat 28 Sep 2013, 17:46

Good luck man! (The football part ofc). Good to be active and stuff! Remember not to become fat!
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum