The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beastly leave po and goes to showdown

+5
Maple Syrup
Afro Smash
Fille
Night
Beastly
9 posters

Go down

Beastly leave po and goes to showdown Empty Beastly leave po and goes to showdown

Post by Beastly Sat 03 Aug 2013, 18:17

beastly here and i glad we won the war but if im not picked even if im not last person there then i dont wanna be in hero or in po so this is the end of me on po and in hero i bet u guys dont even care i diddnt do anything. Only one thing left to say goodbye
If u ever wanna talk to me on skype its Tarun Chemiti and if u wanna talk to me on ps its beastly

Last edited by Beastly on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 18:27; edited 1 time in total
Beastly
Beastly
Modding mastr
Modding mastr

Back to top Go down

Beastly leave po and goes to showdown Empty Re: Beastly leave po and goes to showdown

Post by Night Sat 03 Aug 2013, 18:22

What the fuck... Is this?, Well see ya soon bro, Hope you can come back sooner than possible.

Last edited by Night on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 18:25; edited 1 time in total
Night
Night
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Beastly leave po and goes to showdown Empty Re: Beastly leave po and goes to showdown

Post by Fille Sat 03 Aug 2013, 18:24

Damn bro, sorry to see you leave. I hope you'll be back, and you'l be welcome whenever you decide to return :[
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Smash Sat 03 Aug 2013, 18:24

...lol, see you tomorrow beastly
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Sat 03 Aug 2013, 18:25

aww Beastly, youre always going to be welcomed back
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Raikage Sat 03 Aug 2013, 18:55

I used to play PS, then I realised PO was better.
Da Raikage
Da Raikage
True leader
True leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Niiick Sat 03 Aug 2013, 19:22

Beastly I am hurt that you have taken this response to the war. I had to make a difficult decision when Haar was unable to attend, and the choice was between you, an ubers player, and da raikage, an LU/NU player. Since you yourself were saying how you thought you would lose:
(22:30:51) [Hero]Beastly: not trusting me
(22:30:51) [Hero]Beastly: nb
(22:31:01) [Hero]Beastly: weel
(22:31:03) [Hero]Beastly: well*
(22:31:04) [Hero]Beastly: hes smart
(22:31:08) [Hero]Beastly: i dont trust me

And we needed the win or else we would lose, I felt that Da Raikage was a stronger bet. If you extremely wanted to play, you should have spoken up at the time, instead of saying that you would lose. I have never seen you with the LU requirements, and people need to get the requirements in any tier which they intend to play in a clan war.
As for not playing ubers, Frozenbull has over 1600 points at the moment, and I felt I had to play as leader. I was dissapointed to lose, but I felt that since Steve Angello is currently 3rd on ladder with over 1700 points he would be a difficult opponent regardless of who plays. (For the record, last time we played he begged me to draw lolol.)

I am sorry that you have taken the view of your not playing as you did, and hope that you will return to PO shortly. I will mention that you are a candidate in the current member vote, and it would be a shame if one of the candidates left before the vote was completed.

Niiick
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastly Sat 03 Aug 2013, 19:33

Beastly wrote:beastly here and i glad we won the war but if im not picked even if im not last person there then i dont wanna be in hero or in po so this is the end of me on po and in hero i bet u guys dont even care i diddnt do anything. Only one thing left to say goodbye
If u ever wanna talk to me on skype its Tarun Chemiti and if u wanna talk to me on ps its beastly

I guess i overeacted i understand nicks choice i wouldve done it too so i will come back im sry for the trouble
Beastly
Beastly
Modding mastr
Modding mastr

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Smash Sat 03 Aug 2013, 19:36

Damn fuckin right you will, ill smash smash smash you if u ever try to leave
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Niiick Tue 10 Sep 2013, 18:02

Some people were unaware of this, so Im making sure people know. A few days after this thread, Beastly re-quit Hero, in order to join IMP. He said to me that he wanted to help stop their clab dieing; if you are still confused, and care, PM him ([IMP]Beastly).

Niiick
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Fille Sat 14 Sep 2013, 11:01

Niiick wrote:Some people were unaware of this, so Im making sure people know. A few days after this thread, Beastly re-quit Hero, in order to join IMP. He said to me that he wanted to help stop their clab dieing; if you are still confused, and care, PM him ([IMP]Beastly).
Afro Smash wrote:Damn fuckin right you will, ill smash smash smash you if u ever try to leave
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Smash Sat 14 Sep 2013, 12:00

Well I do on the LU ladder :]
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Niiick Thu 26 Sep 2013, 19:49

Guess who's back....
Back again.....

Beasty was apparently kicked out of IMP yesterday, although he insists he left it voluntarily, and has asked to rejoin Hero.

Niiick
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Thu 26 Sep 2013, 19:57

OMG you don't even know how funny I find this Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

cyclops 

LOL I really don't know what we should do with him. I just want to know what he says on coming back.
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Thu 26 Sep 2013, 20:56

I saw this coming from a mile away, He's too gullible to even let back in the clan, plus he' s a layback no good person who expects us to get him when he falls every time even if he betrays us and leaves for another clan, he expects to be welcomed back in Ravishing Glory. He deserves to be clan less.
Night
Night
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Thu 26 Sep 2013, 21:35

He may suck, and seem like a little bitch, and somewhat treacherous, and he's not very good at any tier, and... and... Well hey he beat Haar, counts for something ._.
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiningCrobat

Back to top Go down

Post by DelanHaar6 Fri 27 Sep 2013, 03:37

I'm not so sure that counts for much actually. I just helped an irl friend build his first LU team and he beat me with it. Evidently my formerly #8 team is a little weak to Tangrowth.

I've gotta stop hard countering myself lol.
DelanHaar6
DelanHaar6
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Niiick Fri 27 Sep 2013, 07:30

Any respect he gained by beating Haarlem was lost by losing to Crobat... In LU...Wink

Niiick
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down