The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outsiders

Go down

Outsiders Empty Outsiders

Post by Photoshop Mon 03 Jun 2013, 13:11

If you haven't noticed, a couple of weeks ago I divided the forums into two portions. The first being for outsiders, users who register into the forums but aren't affiliated in Hero. They can only view the rules to join Hero and the rules/banned Pokemon, as well as the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four Members. This is to allow them to participate in the Hero League as challengers.

The second portion is for Hero members. Everything is visible, including RMT's, Battle Analysis, and in depth discussions.

If you see an outsider in the forums, do not be alarmed. They can only see a small portion of the forums. In addition, I would like to ask you all not to share information outside of the forums to people not affiliated in Hero. I find that to be HIGHLY disrespectful as we are a small community among that might want to share things in the clan that should not be visible outside of the clan. This goes for RMT's and The Claymore, especially.
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Outsiders Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum