The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My final stand.

+6
Maple Syrup
DelanHaar6
Photoshop
Niiick
Abe
Lasen
10 posters

Go down

My final stand. Empty My final stand.

Post by Lasen Mon 01 Apr 2013, 14:56

I am going to leave PO forever. It is final. I have been a bit tired of the drama in Hero, and so I have decided to no longer get on PO. The only bond that keeps me on it lately is Hero and its community... But lately, my opinion has been null to a lot of your guys. Fille, a very good friend of mine, hasn't been here for me to talk to and so my problems in real life have stacked up and I haven't had a "scapegoat", if you may, that I could use to tell my problems to. Crobat my second option, but he had his own thing to do, so I don't blame him.
Afterwards the elections came. As I said numerous times during the skype call that ensued, I had to leave very quiclky and was there just for the results. After I heard my demotion, I got a bit sad as it would be natural. When I came back, I was a wreck psychologically because of both a break up and seeing my best friend almost getting hit by a car. What I heard next day was what really got me though; apparently, someone mentioned in the meeting that I left crying. I do not know whether that is true or not, because the people I asked told me that someone actually said that, while the other person said that no such statement was told during the whole meeting. The fact that either one of the people I consider close to me lied to me with such a big lie, or that someone actually believed that at my age of 16 I would leave crying because of a VIDEO-GAME, makes me doubt wether I should stay any longer. To top it off, I feel as if my potential was never emt, either because of lack of time, or because I was always underestimated, to the point that people told me I was lying when I remarked I am an Ubers tutor.
In short, I feel as if the competitive game no longer suits me, I feel as if I am not a part of the Hero "family" and I have lost my faith in myself.

I hope you all stay awesome as always and always strive to be better. I will not delete my Skype, since I would still like to keep in touch with you guys even after me leaving forever.
Lasen out, once and for all. (Alan I am still black thanks to you, never forget.)

PS. If any bullshit like "OMG HE LEFT CAUSE HE GOT DEMOTED!!!!1!1!1"sprouts up. I FUCKING DIDN'T! I understand why I got demoted, which is because I was sitting on my ass all day.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

My final stand. Empty Re: My final stand.

Post by Abe Mon 01 Apr 2013, 16:56

Lasen dont leave man! Nobody wants u To go :/
Abe
Abe
Hero
Hero

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Abe15.ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Niiick Mon 01 Apr 2013, 17:10

Nooooo lasen dont leave man we'l all miss you

Niiick
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Mon 01 Apr 2013, 18:04

It's a sad day knowing another old member of Hero wants to depart. Alex, I want you to do what is best and based off of your OP, I can see that you are here but your mind is on other things. And with that, I can understand why you would like to depart from the clan.

I'll state my two sense on some of your points to ensure you clarification:

Hero hasn't been dramatic since the clan war with InD. It has been settled for the most part since everyone is busy with classes and nobody has enough time to allocate to play in the ladder and balance their workload. As a leader, I know it's a bad thing for the clan because activity is declining, however everyone has a life to abide by outside of a simulator and I will not drag people down for that reason. Even I have a hard time getting online when I'm numbing my fingers writing equations left and right. The meeting, which I will get to in a moment, went flawlessly and was one of the better meetings we had in a long time so I am happy you had the chance to attend.

That being said, in the Skype meeting we knew you left because you had to meet your friend. But the way you left sort of sounded like you were upset, which is understandable because you heard news that you did not want to hear. Nobody believes you left crying, however people in the call were silent because they didn't see it coming. I know I had to explain myself several times to the individuals in the call that I do not have any personal vendetta on players, I'm just brutally honest. I hope you understand that it isn't because you were "sitting on your ass" everyday that got you demoted.

When you were placed as a Moderator in September 2012, we saw you fit as a moderator for the clan because you were present and willing to help with the expertise that you have for the Metagame. That being said, you kept your title for a long time now assuring to us Owners and Admins that you deserve the spot as a Moderator. I knew that you wanted to keep your position as a Moderator, otherwise you wouldn't have tried to reach 1400 in NP Ubers. However recently, I have seen your tone dwindle and it was apparent that your mind was elsewhere. I personally cannot vote for someone who I know isn't mentally in the clan.

The bright personality I knew when I was Clare is not there anymore. Long ago when you did a video chat with me and Stefan, I saw someone who was still young playing with toys but had enthusiasm not to be shy about it. You were proud that you played Pokemon and had little figurines around your room to represent that and more. I understand that your life isn't going as planned and it's not easy to get over these types of things when your young, but I know you can overcome it with confidence and a calm mind. With you leaving the clan, I hope you can alleviate the pressure exerted and take the time to focus on the pursuit of your happiness.

I want to apologize for being rather harsh and deceptive when I was Clare, Doug, and Goat. I know our bond is tarnished by these factors and I wish I would have been a bit more thoughtful in the past before trying to push you towards what I wanted from you. It's your life; I shouldn't be one to govern or pounce on it.

Take care and I hope for the best.
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
My final stand. Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by DelanHaar6 Mon 01 Apr 2013, 18:10

Well...this sucks. I mean, if you really want to leave PO, that's fine, we all know it's just a game. I'm sorry to see you leave though, considering you're the guy that got me interested in this awesome clan in the first place. I sincerely hope you're able to fix things up in real life. Peace be with you.
DelanHaar6
DelanHaar6
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Mon 01 Apr 2013, 19:40

Lasen,

You were one of my better PO friends. I guess you have your reasons to leave and all. I hope best or you man. I don't like to see a good friend leave but I guess you have to. If you ever decide to come back for ANY reason you will always be welcome at Hero. GL with your life, I want it to be good.
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Smash Mon 01 Apr 2013, 19:45

Damn, sad to see you go man, hope things start goin better for you and like nuub said youre welcome back anytime, im certain we'll still talk on skype though.

All the best man.
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

My final stand. Empty Me sad :(

Post by Fille Tue 02 Apr 2013, 09:10

We'll all miss you a lot, it's really hard to find a replacement for you. You've done a lot great things, and you're a fucking awesome person (I wuw you owo)! I've never met anyone like you (This starts to sound like a valentines card), and I doubt I will. This is a huge loss for both PO and Hero :( Glad I added you on skype tho, we'll still talk <3

Thanks for making me interrested in Hero pal, I owe you extremely much. I'm pretty sure almost everyone does, and I'm looking forward to talk to you next time, wether you decide to visit us on PO or Skype :)
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Wed 03 Apr 2013, 14:48

Hello everyone. I am Lasen. And I lied. As some of you figured out and most of you figured out through me typing this, this whole topic about me leaving was a lie. I would also like to say sorry, because I didn't realise that so many of you would get emotionally impacted by it. I never expected to be that convincing, and thought that you guys would get that it was an April Fool's joke. My initial thought was that you would either get the joke, or plain and simple not pay attention to this, as I have written similar things in the past, but never reallly left. However, after pulling every single shitty trick form my sleeve, I got the clan to care to the point that even people like Haar who barely knew me replied. I also blew some things up(lol?) to make me easier to sympathise with. When I returned, a simple 'Hi" was enough to make some people tear their panties apart from joy. I would like to see some more reactions, but I am very pleased with the way that this was handled by both me and the clan.

Now to reply to Ariel; my passion isn't lost at all, but my time is. I try to get on as much as I can, but when I do, everyone bombards me. I am trying to tutor people into learning how to play competitively, so I have to resort to using alts, not getting on skype, and this is a hustle for me.

However, I am sad to inform you in adnavance that late may to early june I will be gone. GREEK FINALS YO, THEY AIN'T EASY!

Happy April ya fools!
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Wed 03 Apr 2013, 14:57

If I could slap someone through the internet, I would. NOT FUNNY.
You had me worried. ._.

PS: 169th post! woop swag (Crobat's pokedex number).

Last edited by Crobat on Wed 03 Apr 2013, 15:06; edited 1 time in total
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiningCrobat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Wed 03 Apr 2013, 15:01

I deserve that, I know. But I will try to put a SHITLOAD of effort in the clan from now on. So don't worry my good lilttle bat, you will have your chance to slap me all right.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Wed 03 Apr 2013, 16:16

lol @photo for putting half an hour into the response.

Lol ofc it was april fools. But you did have us worried
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Abe Wed 03 Apr 2013, 18:51

WOW lasen -_- not cool bro. U got me though lol. You had alot of people worried man :/
Abe
Abe
Hero
Hero

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Abe15.ai

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Wed 03 Apr 2013, 21:26

Someone actually mentioned that it might be an April Fool's joke. I thought it was a bit too far to be pursued as a joke for April Fools.

I don't really know what to say.
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
My final stand. Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Wed 03 Apr 2013, 22:17

Yeap, I said inb4 Lasen is doing an April fools lol.
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mononokel Thu 04 Apr 2013, 06:46

troll lvl.: Lasen.
Mononokel
Mononokel
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Thu 04 Apr 2013, 06:48

Wow. It seems you guys really took it to heart. I get that it was a really shitty way of making an April Fool's joke, but now I am feeling really shitty. REALLY shity. So if there is anyhting I can do to make it up to you guys so that sour taste leaves, just let me know. I really want to make myself look like less of an asshole than I made myself look.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by DelanHaar6 Thu 04 Apr 2013, 20:29

Lasen wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DelanHaar6
DelanHaar6
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mononokel Fri 05 Apr 2013, 13:00

lol its all cool bro ^^ I mean that's what April Fool's day is for!
Mononokel
Mononokel
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down