The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Granbull Poll Results

4 posters

Go down

Granbull Poll Results Empty Granbull Poll Results

Post by Photoshop Sat 09 Mar 2013, 01:59

The following users voted on whether or not to allow Granbull stay in Hero after disrupting the Xclusive clan war and playing for Key without advising a representative of Hero: (19 responses)

Photoshop
Ultrabattler
Abe
Nick
Lasen
Fille
Nuub
Afro Smash
Mononokel
TittySprinkles(?)
Kyogre
Cloud7z
Crobat
DDrox
Haar
Aura Disciple / Benga / Da Raikage(?)
Freezeshock
Zephyr
Ash Ketchum

Results:
Should Granbull be removed from Hero?
Yes - 10
No - 9

Evidence:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had three fraud reports from UltraBattler, I only counted one of his votes. I had a few people who didn't address where from the USA they were from so I had issues linking their IP's to the IP's in the Hero Forums.

Also stating the deal that Granbull and I had in the clan Skype:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This states that Granbull will not come back to the chat either. This will be enforced by banning Granbull from the chat if he so comes back to the Hero Channel.

While my reasons aren't absolute among all members of the Hero clan, I can gladly speak for everyone when I decide on whether or not to keep users int he clan for actions that they committed. This isn't a clan where we hold hands with one another and sing Kumbaya when one commits immoral acts infringing Hero's rules and boundaries. This also demonstrates that we have evolved as a clan from being agents of morality and understanding what is correct reasoning professionally rather than slipping our emotions into what is best.

This was justified through my personal opinion on what should be done to Granbull. This was then secondly escalated to a clan vote to decide whether he is allowed to be a part of the Hero clan. Lastly, the offering Granbull delivered considered that he will not show up in the chat if he so loses the poll. Thus by losing the poll, Granbull is not allowed in the Hero chat and will further be expelled from the chat if he chooses to present himself.

I will not discuss of this topic anymore openly. Further discussion of Granbull and any discussion of bringing him back in the chat will be subjected to a mute in the Hero Channel chat. If you would like to speak to me about the issue, PM me or freely call me through Skype.

PS. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Granbull Poll Results Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Granbull Poll Results Empty Re: Granbull Poll Results

Post by ultrabattler Sat 09 Mar 2013, 02:18

This is a shame, granbull has been such an asset to this clan...with that being said I wish him luck to whatever his future would be in PO. So according to the post I have cast in 3 fraud ballots, and this is because I wasn't sure whether or not my vote counted because after I voted it would just take me to this registering an account for the poll ad, not confirming if my vote counted or not. So, I went back and voted again 3 more times, as I wanted to see if they would confirm my votes or not.

After I did this I talked to Photoshop about the poll voting situation, and confirmed to him that I did in fact vote 4 times on accident... I am new to this polling system and in the future I will be more careful when voting. Sorry for the inconvenience I caused :[
ultrabattler
ultrabattler
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Sat 09 Mar 2013, 06:07

I believe that the decison is more than fair, as this decision was not simply taken democratically, but also will end some heated discussions.

PS. I like the link. Sutis you well Ari.
PPS. Wth is Kumbaya? Question
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 08:34

Brilliant, and nobody can complain because it was the MAJORITY of Hero that decided to send him packing, so lets all move on shall we? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Sat 09 Mar 2013, 11:28

Agreed, let us not fuss about this any longer. Let's focus on the clan and not let stuff like this happen again.
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down