The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Tutroing channel Idea

5 posters

Go down

Do you think that Hero should have a tutoring channel?

Hero Tutroing channel Idea I_vote_lcap50%Hero Tutroing channel Idea I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Hero Tutroing channel Idea I_vote_lcap50%Hero Tutroing channel Idea I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Hero Tutroing channel Idea Empty Hero Tutroing channel Idea

Post by ultrabattler Tue 29 Jan 2013, 20:53

Hello fellow members of Hero! I have realized that I have not been very active on the forums, and I have decided to make it a goal of mine to be more active on the forums. Anyways, I have been thinking that we should have a Hero channel dedicated to Tutoring people. I know we had tried to implement a tutoring thing in the past with HIT, but it has kind of fallen apart, and it was also less focused. In this channel we can help HIT members and just anybody who is interested in getting a little better at Pokemon team build together and battle better. MVP and Xclusive also have a tutoring channel to both encourage more players and just to help others out, and I think that we should do the same. For the tutoring part, I think all tutors must have at least a 1400 rating in Ubers, OU, and a 1350 rating for NU, LU, and UU, (only for the tier that they want to tutor though!) Remember that this is just an idea that is only in rough draft, and that I'm open to all suggestions and constructive criticism if you have any. Please vote on what you think of this idea. Thank you for reading this, and goodbye! Very Happy

PS: Don't just vote yes or no, please justify your vote.

Last edited by ultrabattler on Tue 29 Jan 2013, 21:20; edited 1 time in total
ultrabattler
ultrabattler
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Hero Tutroing channel Idea Empty Re: Hero Tutroing channel Idea

Post by Granbull Tue 29 Jan 2013, 21:12

I feel that this is a valid idea and can allow us tutors to single out who needs help from who is just hanging around Hero.
Granbull
Granbull
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Wed 30 Jan 2013, 07:31

I am against the idea. I do not know what you are doing ultrabattler, but me and Fille have both been helping people in HiT. Also, Heros generally help each other. So no.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Wed 30 Jan 2013, 15:40

I am compeled to agree with Lasen mainly because people like me, Lasen, Fille, and John Beton have already been working with newer members of Hero, and just people interested in joining in general. Haveing a channel just for helping others and "weeding out" people to join Hero does sound good, but again we kinda already do that.
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiningCrobat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud7z Wed 30 Jan 2013, 17:12

While in theory it sounds like a good idea, I don't see much of a point in having a dedicated channel.
Why not just tutor them on the main channel, where other people can also input their opinions; since the main channel will always be more active.
Cloud7z
Cloud7z
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ultrabattler Wed 30 Jan 2013, 20:27

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I honestly thought that HIT was dead....I'm really sorry for insulting you if I did. Lasen, I did not mean to insult you in anyway. And honestly acting like a dick towards me because you don't like the idea of a channel really doesn't help. First of all, other clans have a tutoring channel for a reason. People who are looking for some tutoring won't go to a channel named "hero" , but they might go to a channel named "hero tutoring" if they want to. And with this publicized, we will also have more room for more tutors, and we can help people not limited to HIT members, but just people who want to get in or even existing HERO members who aren't very good. So in the end we will be recruiting more new members and our tutors can be helping more people.
ultrabattler
ultrabattler
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down