The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Further Explanation about Elections And Participants

2 posters

Go down

Further Explanation about Elections And Participants Empty Further Explanation about Elections And Participants

Post by Photoshop Fri 11 Jan 2013, 11:51

Fellow members of Hero,

I would like to give you a brief summary of what is to come at the elections.
I have made slight changes but negligible.

I will not be a candidate in the elections.
After January 28th, 2013, Afro Smash will be your new leader. Alan is the only one that has understood and bared the position as a right hand man for me for almost two months. He is the most prepared out of all of the members of Hero to lead the clan. I need someone with responsibility and high morals to know what's the best decision for the clan.

Because of this, the Co-Leader position will now be opened for both Admins and Moderators.
This is how the voting process will occur:
Candidates Interested in Becoming Moderator will be voted by Moderators, Admins, and Owners.
Moderators will be voted by Admins and Owners.
Admins will be voted by Moderators and Owners.
Members of Hero are NOT allowed to vote due to favoritism being played last election.

As you vote for each moderator, they will have the option, [Co-Leader], [Admin], [Moderator], or [Member]. For Admins, [Moderators] or [Co-Leader]. For Candidates, [Moderator], or [Member].

When you vote for each member, please think about what they have done for Hero in the past three months and what they plan on doing in the future. Have they been inactive or will they be inactive due to academics? Will they be doing more for the clan and progressing it to a greater stature? What have they done in the forums? How will Hero benefit from him being in a position of power? Etc.

I do not want to make this a popularity contest. With Alan being in position of leader, I need you all to work together to keep the clan in order. No matter how high someone goes in a position of power, everyone is equal. Nobody is to treat someone else like rubbish because they have a higher authority in the clan.

Alan and I will be releasing a list of all the candidates next week. I will also make note of people who will be absent for a vast majority of the semester, even though they might pop in once or twice. If you don't make it to the list, you weren't being a great asset to the clan for me or Alan to notice you. Don't beg it. Don't kiss ass.
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Further Explanation about Elections And Participants Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Further Explanation about Elections And Participants Empty Re: Further Explanation about Elections And Participants

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 19:01

Sounds good apart from Alan being leader lol!

Back to top Go down

Further Explanation about Elections And Participants Empty Re: Further Explanation about Elections And Participants

Post by Maple Syrup Fri 11 Jan 2013, 20:17

idk if I really want to be voted a co leader, but still I will help alan. Maybe a new position like Head Admin should be voted for
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Fri 11 Jan 2013, 21:02

No.
I don't want to over complicate ./cauth. I just need people to keep order and composure for Hero.
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Further Explanation about Elections And Participants Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum