The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell Hero

+2
Fille
Photoshop
6 posters

Go down

Farewell Hero Empty Farewell Hero

Post by Photoshop Wed 28 Nov 2012, 09:59

Fellow members of Hero,

When I created [Hero]Clare, I sought to have her finish her term by reconstructing the order in Hero, reinforcing the requirements and allocations for Hero, and redesigning the forums and bringing forth new flare to the clan with a webzine. Once the new election was suppose to end, I was going to drop Clare and watch Hero walk on it's two feet. However, due the circumstances, these events did not occur.

I have lost most of my connection with the clan members and have been ridiculed by the public for impersonating a female, which is fair in it's own. I deserve to be kicked in the shins. I sincerely cannot find the words of sorrow I feel right now to have brought the clan down and to be ashamed by the members of Hero and the community in Pokemon Online. I believe it is my time to leave.

I will be not be joining the Hero clan, the clan chat, or participate in the events to come. I will adopt the idea, if allowed, to become Aura Disciple and surveillance the forums only as a wall flower. I believe the forums has become a haven for me to express my art and I thank Aura Disciple for allowing me to do so.

I will continue to be a Wifi UU Tutor and Battle Factory Reviewer under my main account. Once I am removed from said positions, I will start again completely under a new account name that will represent myself and not my other nine personalities.

The Hero will be discontinued unless I receive a PM of the log of the meeting each month. I will only post information that I view from the log as I will not be a part of Hero+. Future projects such as an animated intro for HeroesHub or a Pokemon Online theme for Hero will be postponed. My Skype is MewSaysNyan

It was a pleasure to serve you all as a past leader of Hero. Even though it's just a simulator to gather users under a common interest and it's the internet, we have grown together and have worked hard under a common goal that has bonded us all. I am glad to have worked with all of you to bring forth the best of the clan in it's time of need. I wish you all the best in your lives and to continue to keep the clan name Hero strong in your souls.

Nyan!
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Farewell Hero Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Farewell Hero Empty Re: Farewell Hero

Post by Fille Wed 28 Nov 2012, 12:48

You never brought any shame over Hero, but you leaded us to glory! I will miss you a lot, and so will most of the others too (Though some don't want to admit it). I don't like the fact that your leaving after all you've done for us, without giving us a chance to give you something back. If I can, I will try to pay you back, so please tell me what you need, and I'll try to get it done Smile

~Fille
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Wed 28 Nov 2012, 14:26

I do not see why you would leave the clan. I think I speak everyone's mind when I say that you are a leader that has led this clan to soemthing that no one else could. I personally think you shoud return as at least a member. I also proimse to supy you logs of every single meeting I partake in.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Wed 28 Nov 2012, 16:37

Aww man youve done something that not many other people could if you really must leave which I don't want to happen you will be missed by me and many others
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Wed 28 Nov 2012, 16:44

I'm sorry to see you leave. I hope you have fun and excel in whatever it is you are pursuing. You did nothing to make any of us hate you, and if anyone does then I think they need to just learn to think.
Sad Goodbye
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiningCrobat

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpstar Thu 29 Nov 2012, 02:03

I guess I don't understand where you think you have let us down. You did an amazing job of managing and leading Hero. You have implemented so many things such as "The Hero", things like clan wars, giving people positions, new parts to the forum, and in general good leadership. There are more things I'm not mentioning here that I could as well. Certainly I do think there should have been a little more respect shown to original members, and I disagreed with the starting of (HIT), but these are minor things compared to the positive things you did.

I guess what I'm saying is, we kind of need you to lead this clan, you have the skills to do it. I don't. Im a battler, and when I "took control" of hero when Quick left nothing happened with our clan, we basically just lost members...

Rethink things, if you're still gonna be on PO you should be involved with Hero.
Warpstar
Warpstar
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Thu 29 Nov 2012, 09:36

Even if I were to walk back into the clan, things are different. Yes, my goal was for people to see my work and not the man behind it, but it's become more of a bond and I lost that bond. More so, if I come back to Hero, members of the clan will not be comfortable having me as a leader or working under the council. Again, some believe I did it for power, but honestly it's a ton of responsibility that I hid just to make things work for all of us. And control, there isn't any because I wasn't trying to be a dictator as a leader, I just wanted to have the ability to change things for the better of the clan. I'll make a statement about it in Saturday's meeting.
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Farewell Hero Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Thu 29 Nov 2012, 17:54

photoshop I want you to know that whenever you are on PO you will always be welcomed to our channel as a not just a friend but as a person who helped us achieve what we were missing...

You have brought us to a point where we can manage the clan as a whole group of people and I want you on our team. If you can't I get you but don't listen to one person when they say that we don't want you as an admin or something
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down