The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

3 posters

Go down

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Empty Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Post by Photoshop Fri 26 Oct 2012, 19:51

I can't thank you guys enough. I seriously cannot.
This clan has brought me much tears in the past two months with an emotion and passion that I couldn't understand myself. You guys are almost all like a family to me, every little thing effects me and I only hoped to make everyone enjoy being in [Hero]. I couldn't have done this without you guys.

I especially thank Nuub, Aura Disciple, and Tape as they were my role models since the day I was recruited in February 2012. Thank you guys so much.

I also want to thank Doug for going through the trouble of doing all of this. I know you dont want me to be a leader, but I will prove to you that I'm capable of manning this position on my own!

As new leader of [Hero], I hereby swear to be loyal, truthful, and strong to [Hero].

Thank you everyone.

Clare
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Thank you from the bottom of my heart Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Empty Re: Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Post by Golduck Fri 26 Oct 2012, 20:13

I like how I got no shout out.
Golduck
Golduck
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Empty Re: Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Post by Photoshop Fri 26 Oct 2012, 21:17

Oh Dunny, you'll forever be in my heart. <3
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Thank you from the bottom of my heart Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Sat 27 Oct 2012, 03:27

Congratulations Clare you will be a great leader, and I hope you surpass what Quicksilver once did.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum