The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've had enough

4 posters

Go down

I've had enough Empty I've had enough

Post by Photoshop Tue 23 Oct 2012, 01:56

I had a Thermodynamics exam today that lasted fro 6:15PM to 9:15PM. I went to visit my friend who I haven't seen in a long time, did our nails, and talked about our plans for Halloween. I come back to Pokemon Online only to hear once again, another argument has broke out.

I understand that I don't really have to tolerate it, but ultimately I do. I'm the co-leader of Hero and I speak for everyone when I say that I've had enough of listening to people arguing about pointless things that I have to step in and fix because two young individuals couldn't compromise with an agreement that would benefit the clan itself.

Throughout the month of September and October, Hero has been more of a soap opera than a Pokemon Clan. With Lyn's Incident appearing as the first of September and Quicksilver coming back for the month of October, everything has been a clusterfuck.

Let me make my point of view VERY clear. Quicksilver can be extremely disrespectful at times but if you get to know him, he isn't as bad as a person as you might think. I understand people have bad persecption of him and other opinions about him, but that is my general view for him.

The rules made in [Hero] were to reflect Tohjo Falls and allow others to be respectful and kind to one another without having to feel like they are being attacked. That being said if someone IS getting attacked, we can always ignore said user.

Power has also been a huge dilemma now with [Hero+] optional and members using their right to love tap others for the sake of shutting someone down. Power as a moderator or an admin is a privilege not a way to demonstrate that you can shut someone up for your own sake. Those in [Hero] will disagree and bump heads, but that's why we need to sit down and talk about it, rather than kicking each other, muting each other, or arguing a bias opinion that does not benefit the progression of [Hero].

All I ask is for all of this to stop. I will not allow this to be the slow death of [Hero] I just want to come back from a long day of classes, sit down, and have a good time with this amazing clan; Not having to literally play detective and take time from my personal life to remove the problems at hand just because several individuals could not reach a compromise.

I might have cradled this clan when QuickSilver was not around, but I by no means want to be your mother and tell you what you have to do.

- Clare

Last edited by Clare on Tue 23 Oct 2012, 10:00; edited 2 times in total
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
I've had enough Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

I've had enough Empty Re: I've had enough

Post by Lasen Tue 23 Oct 2012, 06:26

i do have to say Clare that I completely agree with you. This clan will be lead to a slow death id nothing is done about it. This being said, I believe that we have not been strict enough since Quicksilver first left our clan. Even with the Lyn incident, no measures were taken untill it a lot of time had passed and while I was the main suspect, nobody questioned me until at least 3 weeks had passed (although "Nyan" put me against the wall and it was very a stress producer).

I believe that since a lot of people get attacked, even as a joke, there should be a another watcher for the clan who shall be untouchable and will have to monitor the clan and give the logs to you Clare or Nuub. Unfortunately this is the only measure that I can think of since noone cooperates with anyone and a lot of people are becoming a pain in the ass.

Another measure is that since there are mods 90% of the time, they can use their authority to mute.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Tue 23 Oct 2012, 10:08

I will not bring Nyan! as a babysitter for this clan. I assume the [Hero] clan members can be mature enough and reasonable to resolve problems on their own regardless of their problems lately.

The Moderators aren't the problem, it's the idea of diminishing and abusive power that has been a huge dilemma to [Hero]. This has never been a problem so it's difficult to grasp when you don't have an idea what to do.
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
I've had enough Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Smash Tue 23 Oct 2012, 11:15

A 'watcher' isnt needed, if there is an incident or you feel you are victimised, i believe you should save the logs and report to higher authority for review, thats only if the problem cannot be sorted out between themselves.
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Tue 23 Oct 2012, 16:51

we have to many mods and just because you are in [Hero +] doesnt mean you can be mod and when someone on a higher admin level than you makes a decision then you follow it.
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum