The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Hero+] and Dual-Clanning Solved!

Go down

[Hero+] and Dual-Clanning Solved! Empty [Hero+] and Dual-Clanning Solved!

Post by Photoshop Mon 15 Oct 2012, 00:04

Hey everyone,

It was brought to my attention that several members of [Hero] have been secretly been working for other clans on Pokemon Online. The question was brought up as of October 14th, 2012, will [Hero] be a dual-clan channel?

My answer is yes, absolutely. All members of [Hero] are welcomed to go and join multiple clans and still be capable of being a part of [Hero]. However, those who do so will not be a part of the [Hero+].

[Hero+] was first implemented by Nuub as a way to bring [Hero] moderators, admins, and owners together and discuss problems and bring up new suggestions for the clan. The Watchtower will be utilized by only those who have pledged full loyalty to the clan. They will be granted moderator status immediately to both the [Hero] channel and the [Hero+] channel. All members of [Hero+] will be a part of all the voting and decisions that are made within the clan.

The reason behind making an elite channel was to create a filter from the randoms who come into [Hero] and the true members who are willing to contribute in every possible way to excel the clan to a brighter future.

Those found guilty of being in a dual-clan and part of [Hero+] will be banned from [Hero] completely.

If you are interested in joining [Hero+], please speak to me or Nuub or the Admins. Moderators are allowed to add members to [Hero+]. You must also have 1350+ on any tier to get into the [Hero+].

Thanks for your time!

Clare
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
[Hero+] and Dual-Clanning Solved! Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down