The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite Pokemon of all time?

+4
Maple Syrup
HeroZephyr
Afro Smash
Photoshop
8 posters

Go down

What is your favorite Pokemon of all time? Empty What is your favorite Pokemon of all time?

Post by Photoshop Fri 05 Oct 2012, 17:30

Hey everyone~

So a couple of weeks ago, someone asked me to make a new video for our YouTube channel, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and being that I moved back to my dormitory, I didn't bring all the equipment that I had before, like my microphone. So I thought it would be a great idea to do something that I'm really good at and that is drawing. I didn't know how to correlate that into a video until I thought about making an animation.

So this is the concept, I would like to draw ALL members of the Hero clan as their favorite Pokemon. The video will be a way to show new members who we are without having to do a boring Q and A. This will also be somewhat of a cover to what this clan truly is, as I believe it is the best one in the Pokemon Online community.

This is where you come in. I need you to leave me your favorite Pokemon in this post. Those who do so will get a spot in the video. This video will take a lot of time but having the basics down will make it easier for me to start.

Thank you guys so much and have a great day!

PS. There will be NO DUPLICATES. Yes, I put a species clause on this. If someone already chose your favorite Pokemon, choose another.

- Clare

Last edited by Clare on Fri 05 Oct 2012, 17:38; edited 3 times in total
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
What is your favorite Pokemon of all time? Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Pokemon of all time? Empty Re: What is your favorite Pokemon of all time?

Post by Afro Smash Fri 05 Oct 2012, 17:33

Cool idea Clare, cheers for doin this, can't wait for the final result Very Happy

I'd like bouffalant please
Afro Smash
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Pokemon of all time? Empty Re: What is your favorite Pokemon of all time?

Post by HeroZephyr Fri 05 Oct 2012, 17:33

Do an arcanine drawing please.

HeroZephyr
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Fri 05 Oct 2012, 20:46

I think, Im gonna go with either Infernape (dibs) or something else maybe Breloom (also dibs) but a guy version or ... still thinking about it. Also if you need help with the vid Clare I am here. Also what program will you use to animate it? Adobe Flash or something else?

anyway goodluck on this and I really wanna help make this
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Sat 06 Oct 2012, 02:19

Hmmm, this is tough for me to choose. I guess my first pick is Absol, second is gyarados and third is Miotic but my gender is hard to draw for Milotic. I reallu hope this turns out to be awesome. Very Happy
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Pokemon of all time? Empty favourite pokemon of all time

Post by chris7 Sat 06 Oct 2012, 03:30

Well,if anything my favourite pokemon is zoroark because it's so f***' cool Very Happy.So yeah if you could do that I would really appreciate it! Btw,I will try to do narrations now that I have a mic just finding a good time for me to do it is really difficult,because school and everything.
chris7
chris7
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatinumAce Sat 06 Oct 2012, 19:41

i would have to say mine is scizor, or dragonite
PlatinumAce
PlatinumAce
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Fri 12 Oct 2012, 00:38

Do I even have to say it?
Crobat Razz
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiningCrobat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down