The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes in Membership Qualifications/ September 2012 Membership List

4 posters

Go down

Changes in Membership Qualifications/ September 2012 Membership List Empty Changes in Membership Qualifications/ September 2012 Membership List

Post by Photoshop Tue 02 Oct 2012, 20:33

Hey everyone~

First off I want to thank all those who have recently joined Hero! I'm glad to have you all part of the group. A couple of updates that I want to address and concerns:

There have been changes made in the membership admissions and qualifications:
  • You must surpass 1300 points in any tier to be qualified to enter Hero.
  • You must create an account in the Hero Clan Forum and create a introduction for others to get to know you. Hero is not a group of strangers, we all know each other very well. Almost too well...
  • One of the owners will later add you to the membership list when they have the chance.
  • Be respectful to others and of course have fun!

Note: All members should know the guidelines and should be capable of helping those who want to join the clan. Do not respond by redirecting them to one of the owners of Hero.

Qualifications for Moderators:
  • We (current owners of Hero) choose members that we see fit for the position. Responsibility and maturity are strong assets to this position and of course the power balance among all members.

YouTube:
If you would like to submit a video to upload to our YouTube channel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , please contact Nuub or Stargazer

Ideas For Clan Wars:
Previously I have been neglectful of this idea and perhaps I would not participate in such events but if anyone would like to create a Clan War, please pitch the idea to the members of Hero or create a topic about the idea. Most members are willing to duke it out against the "n00b" clans that roam PO.

September 2012 Membership List:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Feel free to comment on anything that I failed to address. Thanks!

- Clare

Last edited by Clare on Mon 08 Oct 2012, 21:16; edited 3 times in total
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Changes in Membership Qualifications/ September 2012 Membership List Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Changes in Membership Qualifications/ September 2012 Membership List Empty Re: Changes in Membership Qualifications/ September 2012 Membership List

Post by Maple Syrup Wed 03 Oct 2012, 18:12

real good job on this one Clare! Also Youtube channel people! talk to me or Stargazer if I recall.
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Changes in Membership Qualifications/ September 2012 Membership List Empty Re: Changes in Membership Qualifications/ September 2012 Membership List

Post by Aura Disciple Wed 03 Oct 2012, 22:29

Atleast 1300? Phew, with all that time being absent, I think I'm out. Ah the glory days when I was up there.

Overall, good job, you two.
Aura Disciple
Aura Disciple
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Fri 05 Oct 2012, 13:26

Please add me on the list Clare, I have reached 1300 in more than one tiers and I was proven to be innocent.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Oct 2012, 19:09

Can you please add me to the list I have 1300 on multiple accounts. Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down