The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with The Hero Clan

+6
Night
Beastly
KyogreF4N
Lasen
Mononokel
Photoshop
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Problems with The Hero Clan - Page 2 Empty Re: Problems with The Hero Clan

Post by KyogreF4N Mon 22 Sep 2014, 17:42

I'm in Ubers channel
KyogreF4N
KyogreF4N
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Mon 22 Sep 2014, 17:47

KyogreF4N wrote:Well i got 1st ^_^ didn't expect it was that easy. Only things i lost to were baton pass and refresh arceus so my team reks everything else there. Ty to slayer for losing the last ladder battle :]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bro, when I checked, you had 10 loses to 61 wins. I *was* 30-2, so I should be #1 Kappa
Ok joking about win rates aside, you lose to BP? LAWL.
Ok joking about bad teams aside, mmmnot bad Razz

Maple Syrup wrote:I just wanna know what channels do u guys frequent when u go on PS? I wanna find u guys, im prolly under HERO Mapsy or Maps
Trivia :/
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiningCrobat

Back to top Go down

Post by KyogreF4N Tue 23 Sep 2014, 15:17

Try to do sth against minimize BP when you run a fkin stall team with one phazer (tran, i changed roar to toxic on gira) and one taunter...

I lost a shitton of battles yesterday night cuz i was tired and i made shit, so now i ladder for fun, as i won't be able to keep at the top anymore (studies)
KyogreF4N
KyogreF4N
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunat Wed 24 Sep 2014, 07:21

im in the IDM channel, never used and other metas
and if im playing UU im in the uu channel etc :[
Hunat
Hunat
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Sun 28 Sep 2014, 14:25

guys where were u at yesterday so we could do the call
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sun 28 Sep 2014, 15:26

Maple Syrup wrote:guys where were u at yesterday so we could do the  call
Soccer practice, sorry bro.
Night
Night
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Sun 28 Sep 2014, 23:37

Maple Syrup wrote:guys where were u at yesterday so we could do the  call
Work :/
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Thu 09 Oct 2014, 13:13

I just saw a tumbleweed go by...
Photoshop
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
Problems with The Hero Clan - Page 2 Kk9b98x

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Thu 09 Oct 2014, 13:21

Photoshop wrote:I just saw a tumbleweed go by...

The call happened, but nothing too serious came out of it since few people actually talked and eveyrone had a different opinion.
basically what we all agreed on was showdown expansion isn't all that necessary, since clanning is basically dead and PS has no clans.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Thu 09 Oct 2014, 14:36

Lasen wrote:
Photoshop wrote:I just saw a tumbleweed go by...

The call happened, but nothing too serious came out of it since few people actually talked and eveyrone had a different opinion.
basically what we all agreed on was showdown expansion isn't all that necessary, since clanning is basically dead and PS has no clans.

As long as you have a community interested in the same idea "clanning" will never be dead especially if you looking to improve yourself or others.

That being said, what will Hero do?
Photoshop
Photoshop

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Thu 09 Oct 2014, 19:42

I swear we agreed that we should become the first official PS Clan and offer the fact that we are a more intertwined community than just chat and shit on PS. If we can start a clan on PS and be successful others will follow and it will grow to the stage where there will be wars and there will be competition.

Let's not be anti-heroes here lets try to build on this.
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Thu 09 Oct 2014, 20:20

Photoshop wrote:That being said, what will Hero do?
"Stay true to what a Hero must do."
I think the best way to do so is to try to expand to showdown. The reason PO has died down a lot is because everyone uses showdown now. If we want new members, we need to expand, because everyone who still uses PO are jut the same people who have been using it for years.
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Fri 10 Oct 2014, 12:53

Maple Syrup wrote:I swear we agreed that we should become the first official PS Clan and offer the fact that we are a more intertwined community than just chat and shit on PS. If we can start a clan on PS and be successful others will follow and it will grow to the stage where there will be wars and there will be competition.

Let's not be anti-heroes here lets try to build on this.

Crobat wrote:
Photoshop wrote:That being said, what will Hero do?
"Stay true to what a Hero must do."
I think the best way to do so is to try to expand to showdown. The reason PO has died down a lot is because everyone uses showdown now. If we want new members, we need to expand, because everyone who still uses PO are jut the same people who have been using it for years.

Lasen wrote:The call happened, but nothing too serious came out of it since few people actually talked and eveyrone had a different opinion.

The leader says one thing but the rest say otherwise...

Considering Pokemon isn't the only thing Hero plays, why not incorporate all other games to the mix and make it official? For example when advertising you can say you are mainly a Pokemon clan but you also have groups who play YGO, LOL, Battlefield and Smash.

Lastly, be honest people. Do you really care about this clan? If you don't please make it apparent and let the clan die with honor.
Photoshop
Photoshop

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Fri 10 Oct 2014, 16:42

Photoshop wrote:Lastly, be honest people. Do you really care about this clan? If you don't please make it apparent and let the clan die with honor.
If I didn't, I would have stopped checking forums after I resigned from being admin.
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Fri 10 Oct 2014, 22:49

I care because you guys are my friends and I would hate to lose my friends because I care about my friends.
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Sat 11 Oct 2014, 02:50

Photoshop wrote:
Lasen wrote:The call happened, but nothing too serious came out of it since few people actually talked and eveyrone had a different opinion.

I'll put it this way: we all discussed how going to Showdown would end up with us recruiting even more players... which would accomplish only that. Raising our numbers. PS has no clans, so we wouldn't be able to war anyone. And warring is the reason clanning exists. If you want to stay friends with someone, just share a channel they frequent, PM them, skype them, all that good stuff. People don't NEED clans anymore.

Lastly, be honest people. Do you really care about this clan? If you don't please make it apparent and let the clan die with honor.

I think we need to stick through it for a little bit, see where that leads us. Some psychiatrist when asked about suicide once said that when you think you have reached an all time low, wait for 90 days to see how things work out. If they don't become better, then you have a legit reason to kill yourself. And I think killing off Hero could have the same rule.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop Sat 11 Oct 2014, 10:41

Lasen wrote:
Photoshop wrote:

I'll put it this way: we all discussed how going to Showdown would end up with us recruiting even more players... which would accomplish only that. Raising our numbers. PS has no clans, so we wouldn't be able to war anyone. And warring is the reason clanning exists. If you want to stay friends with someone, just share a channel they frequent, PM them, skype them, all that good stuff. People don't NEED clans anymore.

I think we need to stick through it for a little bit, see where that leads us. Some psychiatrist when asked about suicide once said that when you think you have reached an all time low, wait for 90 days to see how things work out. If they don't become better, then you have a legit reason to kill yourself. And I think killing off Hero could have the same rule.

People NEED clans when they don't have any others to relate with. If you are looking to get more competitive or gain more friends with the same interest you join a clan. Pokemon Showdown might not have clans that are bright and apparent but there are groups that are knit together that might as well hold a name above there heads and call each other a clan. They don't do so because they don't want expansion; they already have great players who can learn from one another. That's what DRAZO was for Pokemon Online. But if you are not a well known player you have to start from somewhere and joining a clan is the best way to do so.

Warring is meant to be used for two things: advertisement of the clan and a main event for everyone to come together and have a good time. To me the best times on Hero aside from the stupid shenanigans said in the chat were the clan wars. Everyone coming together typing in PM's, laughing, and being entertained. Afterwards it felt like we finally bonded together as a group; as a clan. That made us all come back and what used to be a small circle expanded into a large globe of people around the world having a good time.

Winter is coming...
Photoshop
Photoshop

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Sat 11 Oct 2014, 14:00

If we complain that there are no PS clans and we can't be one cause there aren't any over there, then there will be no clans over there. If we say fuck that lets go over there and haul ass and become known then there will be clans. I am sure that PO didn't have clans from the start too and neither did the entirety of competitive pokemon so we have room to be one of the first (IDM is already there but is really exclusive atm)

Besides PO will die eventually. PS is getting 10x POs numbers daily (as of now 651 on PO and 9000+ on PS) sure this doesn't matter as much but PS is THE competitive battling simulator and if we are a competitive clan we must move there.

Let's push for something better and not just sit there and be like nah lets give it 90 days. I will be here after those 90 days and I will keep Hero alive no matter what I have to do even if it has to change from what it currently is. We have gone too far to let this go below. So if you like Hero let's actually do this. And by this I mean expand thrive and offer people something they don't have yet. Give them something they probably don't know about and they will want it. Being in a clan gives people a sense of unity something they didn't have before. I know I felt that when I joined the measly teeny early Hero clan. I felt better than others cause you feel separate and more elite than others. People will want that, let's offer that. More clans will follow suit eventually.

Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastly Sat 11 Oct 2014, 22:32

Maple Syrup wrote:If we complain that there are no PS clans and we can't be one cause there aren't any over there, then there will be no clans over there. If we say fuck that lets go over there and haul ass and become known then there will be clans. I am sure that PO didn't have clans from the start too and neither did the entirety of competitive pokemon so we have room to be one of the first (IDM is already there but is really exclusive atm)

Besides PO will die eventually. PS is getting 10x POs numbers daily (as of now 651 on PO and 9000+ on PS) sure this doesn't matter as much but PS is THE competitive battling simulator and if we are a competitive clan we must move there.

Let's push for something better and not just sit there and be like nah lets give it 90 days. I will be here after those 90 days and I will keep Hero alive no matter what I have to do even if it has to change from what it currently is. We have gone too far to let this go below. So if you like Hero let's actually do this. And by this I mean expand thrive and offer people something they don't have yet. Give them something they probably don't know about and they will want it. Being in a clan gives people a sense of unity something they didn't have before. I know I felt that when I joined the measly teeny early Hero clan. I felt better than others cause you feel separate and more elite than others. People will want that, let's offer that. More clans will follow suit eventually.

If this is something we feel confident in then hell yeah lets go for it. Theres no possible way for Hero to stay forever on Po has Po is dying day by day. Hey if it helps Hero I'm all in. If we go to showdown we are going to start from the bottom and we are going to have to get known, get other people to make clans, and reintroduce clans to pokemon as it is dying in general
Beastly
Beastly
Modding mastr
Modding mastr

Back to top Go down

Post by KyogreF4N Sun 12 Oct 2014, 04:43

Maple Syrup wrote:If we complain that there are no PS clans and we can't be one cause there aren't any over there, then there will be no clans over there. If we say fuck that lets go over there and haul ass and become known then there will be clans. I am sure that PO didn't have clans from the start too and neither did the entirety of competitive pokemon so we have room to be one of the first (IDM is already there but is really exclusive atm)

+1
KyogreF4N
KyogreF4N
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Sun 12 Oct 2014, 14:04

Speach, speach!
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Sun 12 Oct 2014, 14:20

You are more than right, Friend. But I have a question, could some people go on showdown and basicly ladder with me?, I've been lonely :[
Night
Night
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Sun 12 Oct 2014, 15:02

Night wrote:You are more than right, Friend. But I have a question, could some people go on showdown and basicly ladder with me?, I've been lonely :[
niqqa skype me
Crobat
Crobat
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup Sun 12 Oct 2014, 20:23

same here bro im chillin on PS and i just wanna ladder along side some buds.
find me in sports or OU im using the alts:

Mapsy
HERO Maps
HERO Mapsy
Kokabok
Bless up
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Night Mon 13 Oct 2014, 12:50

Maple Syrup wrote:same here bro im chillin on PS and i just wanna ladder along side some buds.
find me in sports or OU im using the alts:

Mapsy
HERO Maps
HERO Mapsy
Kokabok
Bless up
I use the alts;
Hardscope
Pre-Order
HERO Dante
I'm almost always in RU and Sports.
Night