The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Hero] Challenging

3 posters

Go down

[Hero] Challenging Empty [Hero] Challenging

Post by Lasen Sat 27 Oct 2012, 04:06

Hello my beauties. It's Alex again. This time, i will bring you something that I said sort of like a joke yesterday with Afro Smash. If you didn't guess by the title, it will be challenges for the [Hero] members to accompish. These can also be used instead of the 1300 point thing we have right now.

This week: Gravity! Very Happy

Gravity is the strategy I love the most. I don't care about weather, trick room is meh for me and I although I like vanilla teams, this is what I adore. Unfortunately, as a lot of you have seen already, I suck at battling.

So, this challenge is to get to 1280 in a blank account with a gravity team. This emans you USE gravty,not have it on 1 pokemon and call it a gravity team.
Lasen
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

[Hero] Challenging Empty Re: [Hero] Challenging

Post by Maple Syrup Sat 27 Oct 2012, 13:18

So peeps he means like a bunch of pokes that have gravity and like a sweeper that will erything like landorus. I can see Scarfed Lando in sand raping peeps with EQ cause levitate is gone and so are the flying types. I will def be doing this
Maple Syrup
Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

[Hero] Challenging Empty Re: [Hero] Challenging

Post by Golduck Sat 27 Oct 2012, 22:19

I'm down.
Golduck
Golduck
Outsider

Back to top Go down