League of Legends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

League of Legends

Post by Crobat on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:21 am

After months of debated with my self over this, I've decided to reopen my LoL account after over a year of avoiding the game like the plague.

After playing the game for a few years, and reaching decent ELO (Like 1900) and what not, I couldn't stand playing the game with my awful internet, when the game had a ton of server issues, and reconnecting bugs. The lack of an actual replay function outside of a third party replay service, awful user interfaces when dealing with server or internet issues, and the game having the habit of locking you out of your account for a week because the internet wouldn't allow you to keep playing, someone was feeding to all hell and wouldn't let the torture end, or something IRL came up and forced you to leave finally drove me over the edge, and I quit. Told a game that I spent over 100$ and 1000 hours on to burn in hell.

After watching a guy, who's stream I enjoy watching, stream LoL playing as Warwick (who was one of my favorite champions), it gave me enough of a push to re-install the game. The last time I played was around the time Dianna came out, so I know nothing about the meta, what heroes are deliberately OP, and what champions suck multiple asses. I still don't even know if most of these, what to me were, game breaking issues are fixed, like D/C bugs, and multiple server issues. Since the game is one of the most successful PC games ever, and it still might not have actual replays, or some actual user friendliness, it just seems weak.

If anyone wants to talk about the game, meta or whatever, complain about OP heroes, tell about good items to build, game issues that make you want to punch babies, etc, feel free. Leave summoner name and whatnot as well. Maybe we could have some hero ARAM days. Idk.
TALK ABOUT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS HERE, OK?

Also, to Photoshop and/or Aura Disciple: Make subforum for games other than Pokemon maybe? Please and Thank you.

Crobat
Hero
Hero

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiningCrobat

Back to top Go down

Re: League of Legends

Post by Lasen on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:29 am

I personally stopped playing LoL, but eberyone around me still plays, so I am pretty knowledgable about it.
The meta right now is balanced.. in a not so good way. It changes all the time though, so always be on the look out.

If the opposing team has an Annie support(which is extremely overlooked, even though every MLG player/team uses it) you might as well surrender. Leona and Thresh are extremly good supports as well, both having good dps, good HP and extremely good skills. If you start of low, Blitzkrang is an amazing support (that might get banned) who can fuck a whole team up by himself. Honourable mention for Alistar and his titty-milking.

Adc are pretty uch always the same. New adc=ridicliously OP. Lucian isthe only black dude in League and he is OP as fuck, though I persoanlly dislike using him. Then there is Jinx, who is a no booty-no tit woman, who just fucks you in the ass. Old OP champs such as Vayne, Caitlyn, Jace and Ezreal remain just as good.

Mid laners are Dianna, Fizz, Kata, Lux, Kassadin and some other bitches. Oh, and Yasuo, who is the most OP motherfcuker ever and can play every single role in the game besides ADC.

Jungle is Kha' Zix, Lee Sin and Vi, nothing else matters really.

Top you pick a tank and just fuck everything up. Or Yasuo and still fuck everything up. Or Wu Kong, but he was always a thing.

As for Hero ARAMS, not going to happen, since League is region locked, so I can't with my EUE account alognside someone from USA.

You know how this is gonna end,
the same way it always seems to do.
Don't yet know how to deal with what is obviously true;
We are better than you.
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:03 pm

I looked at LoL and I looked at DOTA 2 and i thought damn League is a piece of shit compared to dota. So I installed dota and I played a bit, I suck and i won't play 100 hrs yet.

Yeah I might give league a try one day if you can convince me too. and we could play together cause we are from NA. Also if you are willing to dota I can sometime too.

Also people st my school who would play constantly all stopped playing cause it got boring or something.

REHDWHITEREHD

Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mononokel on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Damn Crobat y u no EUW server -.-
I play a bit LoL to distract me from learning for the university, and on weekends when I'm not going out i sometimes play a lot with some friends of mine who are hardcore into that game ^^ But i suck (Gold 5 barely -.-) but acknowledging your weakness is the first step to becoming stronger! Razz

Anybody here who plays on EUW? Name's "PureImbalance"

Mononokel
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:05 pm

moved thread.

REHDWHITEREHD

Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by DelanHaar6 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Crobat, you live in OK, right? Quite a few of my friends play LOL frequently (though often late at night) - I could send you their usernames or something if you want.
DelanHaar6
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:37 pm

DelanHaar6 wrote:Crobat, you live in OK, right? Quite a few of my friends play LOL frequently (though often late at night) - I could send you their usernames or something if you want.
Yes I do, and that would be cool, but you should warn them I don't have an amazing connection all the time. And not very up to date with the meta.

Crobat
Hero
Hero

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheShiningCrobat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top