The Hero Clan Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theme based Tournament! [Cancelled]

Go down

Theme based Tournament! [Cancelled] Empty Theme based Tournament! [Cancelled]

Post by Fille Thu 22 Nov 2012, 16:33

Since the OL tourney is shut down, I decided to bring you a little fun tournament to get the mood up.
The basic rules will be:

Standard PO OU clauses and pokemons

With a little twist:
Your team must be based on a serie, movie, anime, book, video game or cartoon.

Example: Naruto based team: Ninetales (The nine tailed fox), Politoed (Gamatatsu), Toxicroak (Jiraya, Toad sage), Blissey (Sakura, Healer), Venusaur (Gamakichi), Snorlax (Choji).

Since too few (and by that I mean Noone) people joined, this "tournament" is cancelled. Hurray!
I will keep the description in case someone is interrested and want to battle with these rules.

If you think people will have a hard time figuring why you chose that excact character for your pokemon, you must tell why you think they "fit together":
Sasuke (Thundurus-T, sasuke often wears blue, and got a lightning sword, in form of Thunder on Tornadus.).

When you have to: Do not come with "Fast and strong" or "Can take hits", but more how it looks or it's capabilities or "Personality".

The pokemon must be nicknamed the same name as the person it's supposed to be, and must be the same gender (If not genderless):
9tailFox (Ninetales) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Drought
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- SolarBeam
- Substitute
- Hidden Power [Ground]

It's not allowed to make a Pokemon based team.

To join the tournament, Put you Theme under the topic.

Tournament will be held at the [Hero] channel on Saturday, 24th November, at 19.00pm GMT

Your opponent will be given to you in the chat by Fille, and all the battles will be listed up in this thread under a spoiler.

Have fun What a Face
[b]
Fille
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down