Photoshop's Top 10: Things I Hate about Women

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photoshop's Top 10: Things I Hate about Women

Post by Photoshop on Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:35 pm

This is a top 10 series based on Photoshop's opinion.

In this episode I discuss from meh to worst things I hate about women. This is suppose to replace the Road to Top 10 Series and project the "dream crasher" aspect that I was known for in Hero.

Hope you enjoy!
Photoshop
"A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop's Top 10: Things I Hate about Women

Post by Fille on Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:46 pm

I totally agree to all of these points, EXCEPT:

Fake tits. I mean come on ! Bigger, firmer, squashy tits. How wrong can it get? I get that if you're gonna be in a relationship with such a girl then they may attract unwanted attention, and it might look like she wants such attention. In some scenarios that is probably the whole fucking reason they wanted fake tits. But can't they change? Tits and ass will attract unwanted attention no matter what, unless they're like non-existant, but why the fuck would you want that? Also some girls fix up their tits because there's something wrong with them, or just to get a self-esteem boost. Nothing is wrong with that. Besides when they become troubling, if you have the money to get the silicon inside, surely you would have enough to remove it aswell.

Masculine girls. I get it. Heavy muscles that makes you look weak. Mustaches. Disgusting. But like in shape and shit, I don't fucking mind that. Working out? Good. Getting a good shape on her ass and tits. Also may just be me but I like big hips and strong legs. Not like just plain fat, but like big/strong kinda legs. Hard to explain when your vocabulary is limited to Norwegian-English.

Also a question. I've thought about this for a while, and what the fuck is the problem with saying 'sorry, but you're a little bit too chubby for me'. I mean, a girl can go 'o sorry, you're too weak' or 'O sorry, you're to short!'. Obviously you can do something about your strength (Usually), but you can also do something about your Whale tummy ! Height on the other hand. I'm really short, 1.60cm to be exact. Girls has been telling me ever since I was 8 that I'd be too short for them. But I can't do shit about that. So why if I tell a girl 'sorry, but you're a little too fat', why the fuck is that such a big deal?? I mean yes, they can get eating disorders and suicidal thoughts, but so can I ! Men can have disorders as well !
Also if you're small and skinny, no matter how much you work out, your muscles won't show on your arms. Unless you do some massive work-out and start lifting cars, your muscles will never show. And when you then hear 'I need a guy with big arms so I can sleep in them', doesn't fucking help does it?

Thought's and questions by Fille, the unlucky, short guy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fille
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Fille wrote:I totally agree to all of these points, EXCEPT:

Fake tits. I mean come on ! Bigger, firmer, squashy tits. How wrong can it get? I get that if you're gonna be in a relationship with such a girl then they may attract unwanted attention, and it might look like she wants such attention. In some scenarios that is probably the whole fucking reason they wanted fake tits. But can't they change? Tits and ass will attract unwanted attention no matter what, unless they're like non-existant, but why the fuck would you want that? Also some girls fix up their tits because there's something wrong with them, or just to get a self-esteem boost. Nothing is wrong with that. Besides when they become troubling, if you have the money to get the silicon inside, surely you would have enough to remove it aswell.

Masculine girls. I get it. Heavy muscles that makes you look weak. Mustaches. Disgusting. But like in shape and shit, I don't fucking mind that. Working out? Good. Getting a good shape on her ass and tits. Also may just be me but I like big hips and strong legs. Not like just plain fat, but like big/strong kinda legs. Hard to explain when your vocabulary is limited to Norwegian-English.

Also a question. I've thought about this for a while, and what the fuck is the problem with saying 'sorry, but you're a little bit too chubby for me'. I mean, a girl can go 'o sorry, you're too weak' or 'O sorry, you're to short!'. Obviously you can do something about your strength (Usually), but you can also do something about your Whale tummy ! Height on the other hand. I'm really short, 1.60cm to be exact. Girls has been telling me ever since I was 8 that I'd be too short for them. But I can't do shit about that. So why if I tell a girl 'sorry, but you're a little too fat', why the fuck is that such a big deal?? I mean yes, they can get eating disorders and suicidal thoughts, but so can I ! Men can have disorders as well !
Also if you're small and skinny, no matter how much you work out, your muscles won't show on your arms. Unless you do some massive work-out and start lifting cars, your muscles will never show. And when you then hear 'I need a guy with big arms so I can sleep in them', doesn't fucking help does it?

Thought's and questions by Fille, the unlucky, short guy.

That's why Fake Tits are high on my list. They're okay but not my cup of tea and especially not what I look for in a girl.

Being in shape is amazing, I love girls like that. Just not going too far.

Girls like tall guys and that's understandable to me. They like being the ones to look up to them when they go to kiss them and they just like that feeling of a tall guy protecting them.

The problem is they get pissed about it because girls are insecure. Us guys feel insecure around females for the most part since they point it out. But guys don't generally tell each other "wow dude you're a fat fuck l2 run." So it's understandable why they feel that way when you call them chubby. Same way they feel when you tell them you can't play a man's game. They will feel oppressed and brought down when they should be "treated as an equal." But it all depends on the girl. Not every female has the same desire.
Photoshop

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Smash on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:23 pm

I'm with Fille where I quite like some sturdy legs on a woman, but yeah I don't like it when women are too toned or too bulky, and ESPECIALLY the broad shoulders thing, may as well be fucking a man.

The rest I p much agree on, Fake tits im not really a fan of, they generally look a bit weird and far too large for my liking, but then again I have small hands so maybe im bias

Also the facial hair thing, this asian girl and me used to flirt quite a bit in High School, and i prolly woulda gone out with her but when u got in close u could see she had these sideburn and moustache hairs growing, and I just couldnt man, and theres no fuckin way i was gonna tell her to shave cuz thats jus fucked up. I can only imagine the size of the bush.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Maple Syrup on Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:23 pm

what about girls with low self esteem?

personally i don't hate it but its just something that is annoying over a while. When a girl thinks she isnt good enough for you really pisses me off. Like gosh don't be so down about yourself there is a reason I like you do don't be like this it sucksssss.

Also yeah i like me some strong legs it feels so good

REHDWHITEREHD

Maple Syrup
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Photoshop on Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:06 am

Maple Syrup wrote:what about girls with low self esteem?

personally i don't hate it but its just something that is annoying over a while. When a girl thinks she isnt good enough for you really pisses me off. Like gosh don't be so down about yourself there is a reason I like you do don't be like this it sucksssss.

Also yeah i like me some strong legs it feels so good

When I was younger this was very common. Now girls have a stronger backbone and actually I haven't heard those words again.

If they do say it however, they might just have a real low self esteem and they are trying to deal with the transition from single to mingle.
Photoshop

Back to top Go down

Post by Loligont on Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:01 am

Fille , I'm like 1.80 and the skinniest most anti-social guy. Fuck me y/y We should be a couple n get happy 3gethr

Loligont
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:40 am

Loligont wrote:Fille , I'm like 1.80 and the skinniest most anti-social guy. Fuck me y/y We should be a couple n get happy 3gethr

Nigga are you me? Jewfro and He-man are the same. Also, why you dump me and Ramiel like that?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You know how this is gonna end,
the same way it always seems to do.
Don't yet know how to deal with what is obviously true;
We are better than you.
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content