CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Lasen on Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Another CCC tournament will start shortly in the ! 0 channel, this time, it will be OU. Let's go win this one so we can be the leading clan!
Please notify me here if you wish to participate in the tournament.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You know how this is gonna end,
the same way it always seems to do.
Don't yet know how to deal with what is obviously true;
We are better than you.
avatar
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Posts : 597
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Shade's Sentinel on Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:57 pm

IN, tell me when the tour starts
avatar
Shade's Sentinel
Hero
Hero

Posts : 23
Join date : 2014-04-17
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Qwilfish on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:29 pm

it starts next saturday
avatar
Qwilfish
Hero
Hero

Posts : 34
Join date : 2014-02-11
Age : 18
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by DracoNinja on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:00 am

IN LGI


,,,,,,
avatar
DracoNinja
Hero
Hero

Posts : 143
Join date : 2014-01-16
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Flo. on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:16 pm

In, time to beat some ass :3
avatar
Flo.
Hero
Hero

Posts : 42
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 19
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Shade's Sentinel on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:17 am

PO tier or Smogon tier?
avatar
Shade's Sentinel
Hero
Hero

Posts : 23
Join date : 2014-04-17
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Lasen on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:12 am

Shade's Sentinel wrote:PO tier or Smogon tier?

As always, PO tiers Shade. Keep in mind we are a PO based clan, so everything is done with PO tiers.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You know how this is gonna end,
the same way it always seems to do.
Don't yet know how to deal with what is obviously true;
We are better than you.
avatar
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Posts : 597
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Shade's Sentinel on Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:08 am

Ok ty Lasen :]
avatar
Shade's Sentinel
Hero
Hero

Posts : 23
Join date : 2014-04-17
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Hunat on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:50 am

in if u give me teams :]


CP since 2008 ~ Still a Noob
avatar
Hunat
Hero
Hero

Posts : 175
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 21
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Lasen on Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:45 pm

Please people, autojoin ! 0 and have your tags on, or you risk disqualifying.

Also, Andi, I signed you up, I'll throw you teams on skype.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You know how this is gonna end,
the same way it always seems to do.
Don't yet know how to deal with what is obviously true;
We are better than you.
avatar
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Posts : 597
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Shade's Sentinel on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:23 pm

Win my first battle against [poontang]Bulbs :]
avatar
Shade's Sentinel
Hero
Hero

Posts : 23
Join date : 2014-04-17
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Hunat on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:49 am

won gainst poontang megalon, absolutely no hax involved


CP since 2008 ~ Still a Noob
avatar
Hunat
Hero
Hero

Posts : 175
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 21
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by DracoNinja on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:29 pm

HOLY FUCK I HAD 2 TIMES TO WIN, 2 TIMES MY OPP GOT THE 10% AND SCREWED ME OVER LOL FUCK THIS BULLSHIT.

LITERALLY 99% CHANCE TO WIN, OPP GETS THAT 1%


,,,,,,
avatar
DracoNinja
Hero
Hero

Posts : 143
Join date : 2014-01-16
Age : 22
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Afro Smash on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:18 am

I think Draconinja is somewhat frustrated, just a hunch.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Afro Smash
Co-Leader dude
Co-Leader dude

Posts : 655
Join date : 2012-09-13
Age : 22
Location : England Bristol

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Lasen on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:01 am

Afro Smash wrote:I think Draconinja is somewhat frustrated, just a hunch.

Not as frustrated as Finchinator was when he found out about CCC.

Oh wait, Finch is never mad. EVER. RIGHT?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You know how this is gonna end,
the same way it always seems to do.
Don't yet know how to deal with what is obviously true;
We are better than you.
avatar
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Posts : 597
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Hunat on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:22 pm

:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]


CP since 2008 ~ Still a Noob
avatar
Hunat
Hero
Hero

Posts : 175
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 21
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Lasen on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Hero lost at the finals. It was IMP's LilOU vs our Hunat. He lost because he didn't let me ghost him and thus made bad moves.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You know how this is gonna end,
the same way it always seems to do.
Don't yet know how to deal with what is obviously true;
We are better than you.
avatar
Lasen
SuperHero
SuperHero

Posts : 597
Join date : 2012-06-26
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by KyogreF4N on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:26 pm

At least we made better than last Ubers' CCC lol

Gratz Hunat for reaching the final !!


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
KyogreF4N
Hero
Hero

Posts : 368
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 21
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Hunat on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:51 pm

thx
i did my best but chocked at the finals

but this was my last OU tour on po, well see us on the showdown nu ladder Wink


CP since 2008 ~ Still a Noob
avatar
Hunat
Hero
Hero

Posts : 175
Join date : 2013-12-11
Age : 21
Location : Austria

Back to top Go down

Re: CCC OU ! 0 Tournament

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum